Sign in to follow this  
Rejuvenated

TAR 10 General Discussion

I thought Rob and Amber were excellent on TAR. They treated each other with respect and played good. He kept thinking out of the box. Some of the things he did may have been mean, but the others were just mad they didn't think about them. I have to give Amber credit too. She pulled her weight and did her tasks without whining. Overall, I think team "Romber" was classy. If Will and Boogie did they race and thought out of the box like "Romber" did, I'd like to see them. I'd like to see Janelle and someone else too.

TAR10 discussion.........

Is tonight really just the second episode? It seems like forever since the last show. Maybe its the Sunday thing that has me messed up.

As far as BBAS's, I could live with seeing Janelle and Will, or Janelle and Kaysar, but forget about Booger. Enough of him already!

Having just spent the summer with all of them, if CBS does feel the need to recycle some of them, I hope its a long way down the road. As for Booger, I am all for seeing him on Survivor, banished to exile island for 39 days.

After the 2nd episode I still don't have a favorite....but the couple from Kentucky are entertaining to watch :lol:

Hey is it a second episode on tonight? I saw it on my TV guide but thought is would be a rerun. Isn't the show on Tuesday nights? (I have 2 hours until the show here on west coast)

Guest StarBaby

Okay, Marty, have you been popping Fizzle's pills? New night this season -- Sunday. It is on at 7 central, so I think it is 9 your time. Yes, it is a new episode.

Yeah the Kentucky couple is going to be hilarious. :lol:

There were so many changes in "Currently in first place" last night during the horse riding segment I had a hard time keeping it straight. Seemed like everyone who was shown opening the clue envelope was currently in first place.

that damn hat seemed to be the downfall of more than one team!

I think the editing of last nights show was too choppy. It was hard to keep track of everything. They should have made it a 2 part episode.

they are trying to pack too much into the episodes.....they could have cut a lot of the girls looking for the hat and all of tom and terry

Alright then. Peter is an ass. For some reason Sarah crying didnt really bother me.

The single moms may regret not assiting the models further down the line if they make it there in the race. Im not saying it wasn't right for them not to assist them but it might hurt them later on. I dont really like Karlyn i think her name is well one of them she had a bad attitude for no reason.

I like David he seems like a nice guy, mary not so much.

Whats with Kimberly whats her problem? How do you run into a branch and not see it?

I like Dustin and Kandice as well. I hope they go far.

One of the models though is whinny. Dont know which I forgot..

No one except Sarah and Peter seemed extremly gratefull for there place at the pit stop. Wouldnt not being eliminated be a time to rejoyce.

The hour went pretty quick maybe because I watched it on intertube haha. There were quite a few funny molments. Between one of the gay guys mimicking a horse, Kimberly falling off her horse to Rob remaigning on his horse saying "I dont know what to do! and her breakdown for no reason at all, and her attempting to use the bow and arrow i was laughing hard during the episode haha.

How do you run into a branch and not see it?

ohh i think it could be easy.. i walk into corners and doors all the time. :blink:

OMG! i forgot about the branch scene! that was flippin' hilarious!

I've always been a big TAR fan, its probably been my favorite reality show. I don't know if its the Sunday time slot that just doesn't fit, or whether I am finally getting bored, but something this season just doesn't seem right. I hope its just that I have to force myself to remember its on Sunday.

It's funny Sunday is working out pretty good for me for TAR, but every Tuesday I go omg TAR is tonight then realize its not LOL

Did anyone else get a chuckle out of the first episode when Mary said " I didn't think David would be interested in me, he's so good looking, and I'm just normal"

Now I don't want to be mean, but neither of them are going to win any Beauty pageants!!! :lol:

Guest StarBaby

I remember thinking the same thing when she said that! I am still not crazy about the Sunday night thing -- for instance, this week, football ran over, CBS had the audacity to show 60 minutes in it's entirety, so TAR started half an hour late. No problem so far, until 8:00 rolled around and it was time for Desperate Housewives -- which I then had to tape and watch later, but when TAR was over I couldn't help myself -- I had to watch DH right then and there, so I watched the last half, then went back and watched the tape of the first half. Totally screwed up my TV watching schedule for the night!

That's what's nice about living so close to the Canadian border. We get two Montreal stations on our cable, and the CTV station shows a lot of the CBS primetime shows. I get Amazing Race and Without A Trace at their regular time slots no matter if the game runs over or not.

Too bad it's Quebec that your next to!!!! :lol:

:angry: even though previous shows may run over, here in australia the station that has "bought" the show burys - a couple of months AFTER you guys get it!!! man that sucks!

but me loves the internet downloads!

we didnt get season 8 - with the families...and season 9 - which was supposed to be straight off the satelite, we ended upbeing 4 weeks behind! so far there isno talk of the current season on tv here till february!!!

i will gladly take it 30min!!!!!

More rowing challenges please!!!

That was funny!!!

I can't believe people don't know at least the concept of rowing!! Granted the water was choppy and rough but its not rocket science. This had to be the most whining I've ever heard on this show.

I agree Mendes. I couldn't figure out where some of their heads were.........2 man rowing with one set of oars is crazy.....rowing standing up? Sit down, shut up and dig in.

The other thing about the rowing challenge that got me, was when they reached the junk, if it was a male/female team, it was ALWAYS the male who was ready to fly out of the rowboat and leave the female sitting there screaming don't leave me! Big strong guys they are!

Did anyone else find the challenge call in question tonight hilarious?

Which challenged team is more challenged by an annoying partner?