CBS showing James bashing Janelle

Wynnigrrr

I thought James was more embarassed then Janelle. James *HAS* to kno that America LOVES Janelle, and those clips were shown infront of an audience. Janelle seemed a bit surprised to me. But she shrugged it off. He is as she says 'a big whiner'.

I LOVED when Alison told Erika to buy some dignity with the money she gets. I LOVED when James lambasted Erika, and called her out on her gameplay. Saying that Erika said she wouldnt vote for Alison in there season cuz of the way she played and yet Erika did the same. AND the best was when CBS/BB showed scenes of Boogie calling there relationship was it really was,..a homance. Erika seemed INCREDIBLY embarassed. And i was so happy. she really did look schocked. And she had the nerve to say "Oh, i knew something was going on. We all played eachother." UMMMMMMMMMMMMM HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO???? Wasnt she saying this whole summer how she met this wonderful guy, and hes her soulmate, and they r going to have a baby, and whatever else??

THE BEST PART WAS WHEN HOWIE SAID AND I QUOTE "America hates u too" ....ohh how true!!!

Awesome season!! And the best player won!!

***Also, when Julie asked Mike who he was taking with him to Aruba, she looked straight at Erika and did that 'eye' thing...and Mike was like "Uh, I'll probably give it to my business partner cuz i was away so long."

HaHa,..Chill-Town 4ever!!

Boogie and Jame's DR session clips were 2 of the most volitle ones this season (a few others came close tho).

I'm sure there would have been a thread about CBS NOT airing them on the final show if they didn't include them. You can't satisfy everybody :closedeyes:.

..... I actually feel sorry for what Erica is going to have face in the coming weeks.

I wish Erika would come back to Morty's for another interview. But she's such a coward, she'll never do it. I think what I disliked most about her was how she took credit for things she didn't accomplish just to build up her own image. Too bad a lot of people know the truth. She's so delusional she probably thinks she's the star when she actually got very little attention from her win and was virtually ignored.

I don't hate her-she really didn't do anything worthy of so much vitriol from BB fans, let alone on the part of Howie. The contestants last season were a lot more worthy of hate given their hateful behavior.

In fact, I actually feel kind of sorry for her. She's going to be seen as someone who floated into the $$$$$ much like Jun from her season. She even says, "Why all the floatherd bashing? Jun won and she was the ultimate floater." Fact is, Erika came out on the short end of the sympathy stick this season and being a legend in her own mind, she's headed for some harsh reality.

I wish Erika would come back to Morty's for another interview. But she's such a coward, she'll never do it. I think what I disliked most about her was how she took credit for things she didn't accomplish just to build up her own image. Too bad a lot of people know the truth. She's so delusional she probably thinks she's the star when she actually got very little attention from her win and was virtually ignored.

I can't believe she really wants us to believe she had this all planned out...She was put up for evcition 4 times I believe but everytime it was CT saving her by voting out who they wanted gone first Kaysar,Howie etc....and shes trying to spin that she is the puppetmaster bo Erika you were a puppet just like everyone else

I loved that they showed those clips because I was hoping I'd get to see people's reactions to what was really going on. There were a lot of comments made to the effect of CT playing Janie, too, and I couldn't wait until she found that out. I wouldn't have felt satisfied if certain people (e.g. Janie, Erika) just went home and watched the show at their leisure, leaving me wondering what their reactions were. I was kind hoping they'd force everyone to watch the whole season before the finale. :lol:

I felt sorry for both of them, but I'm still glad I was entertained. It made the whole boring season worth it.

Also, for anyone to "hate" someone they saw playing a game on a "reality" show, would make them need to join James & Howie in therapy, IMO. Group therapy, maybe? :)

Archived