I am no Erika fan buuuuuut,

SoothSayer

Big Brother is all about gamesmanship, deceiving, lying, coercing, playing, etc. etc. etc. and I am all for that! It is a game! But even I thought CBS letting Erika have it the way they did on national TV was a bit harsh. And do not doubt for a second CBS did not know what Allison was going to say, they knew.

Erika played her game and did nothing that anyone else wouldn't not have done. Except she got played, played real hard. Now she she got called out on national TV. My sympathies go out to her.

p.s. like the topic says, I am no fan of Erika's and wanted Will to win. : (

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing she ever stated about being played was that she and Janelle were both invited to CT. Then she told Janelle that Will was using her. She never said she herself was being used (showmance) by Boogie because

1) She didn't think she was

2) She didn't have a clue

3) Denial

but I honestly believe she thought the romance was for real.

i didnt like her, especially at the end of the show, but i thought it was kinda harsh...especially after listening to that housecalls episode with arnold shapiro when he said that we would never see live feeds from the sequester house because they all needed time off the cameras to 'decompress'....it was a real harsh slap for her immediately after getting out of the house, and im surprised BB decided to present it to her that way...

so maybe it was scripted anyway

but I honestly believe she thought the romance was for real.

Of course she did. But, what kind of scum of a person would take advantage of that? It's like racing a crippled person and tripping him up. I liked Mike until he started treating Erika like crap. In the end though he did get my vote to win. The final show convinced me that he did deserve to win the money. I just hope he forgets to pay his taxes and some guy named Mongo starts a "jailmance" with him. :P

I think I agree with CBS. Get it all out in the open so that she won't spend tonight chatting with everyone about how great she was -- only to find out later that she was standing there naked all night.

Erika played her game and did nothing that anyone else wouldn't not have done. Except she got played, played real hard. Now she she got called out on national TV. My sympathies go out to her.

I would not have had a homance on national T.V sorry....flirtmance maybe but not a homance.

She was told by Janelle she was being played but she figured that she was a true member of CT and Boogie won't use her....the freakin signs were there.Boogie ignored her for days when he was drinking was pretty much the only time he had time for her.

She reaped exactly what she sowed, but I think it didn't faze her one bit. I bet her last words to Boogie (as she gestured thumb to ear, pinky to mouth, from across the room, when she caught his eye for a second) were ..."Call me"... :P

Guest jordansmom
It was total bullshit and anyone who took pleasure in seeing it is no better than anyone they have bitched about in that house

I agree that was too harsh and very onesided. Why did they not show all the crap Will said about Janie?

I also found Ali comment very funny? Talk about pot calling the kettel(sp?).

Erika had two choices...lose with dignity and respect from most viewers, or...well...what she chose...

Sorry, Neb, but I ASSume that, had it been Jan getting the treatment, you would have looooved it. Too bad for you Jan chose to evict her player and not give him the chance to humilliate her more on national TV... like Erika did... :rolleyes:

Go ahead and do what you do best my friend (be bitter and condescending, that is) I'll let you have the last word while I giggle :lol:

...loye ya :blush: !

Yeah nobody brought up to janelle that will was totally playing her. and before you all say "well janelle was smart she evicted Will" yes she did (because she was maniupulated by erika) but she was still dillusioned that there was going to be something between her and Will.But i wouldnt even want Janelle to have to go trhough that on the live finale

Guest jordansmom
Sorry, Neb, but I ASSume that, had it been Jan getting the treatment, you would have looooved it. Too bad for you Jan chose to evict her player and not give him the chance to humilliate her more on national TV... like Erika did...

Don't even think thats the case at all.

Archived