Re-playing feeds

REZEVILGB13

"Watch tonight's big All Stars finale then stay tuned to the 24/7 feeds for something new this season. Find out how we're keeping the lights on so you can see more of your favorite house action."

got this from realitybbq...if it is the wrap party i'm glad I didnt cancel.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if you cancel, your feeds are good till your paid month ends. Like I cancelled after Janelle walked out the door & I got an email confirm, but my feeds stay active till my month ends on the 20th. It's just too easy to forget to cancel on your exact end date - for me at least! I did the math much better last yr - figured out my free 14-days & paid months to end on the day after show ended. I just couldn't wait this yr - I wanted to be in the action as soon as they entered, so I have extra paid days & hope they actually show me something to make the last few miserable weeks worth it. The wrap party would be excellent!!

Susan. - who feels like Summer vacation is over & already looking forward to seeing you all next year!

Obviously we get to watch the cleaning crew live in action.

Stay tuned as Ursula trys her Mr.Clean Magic Eraser on the Jackshack, but realizes too late she's in too deep. See first hand the fireworks when she attempts to sanitize it with a blow torch...and blows the roof off this town.

We'll sell you the whole seat, but you're only going to need the edge.:rolleyes:

Maybe everyone attending the after party wouldn't have to sign releases. Maybe they will just have a big old sign thet lets everyone know that the afterparty is being shown on the feeds & if they don't want to be shown they shouldn't attend. That's what I'm hoping :D

So what's on the feeds now?

I didnt order them this year, been checking another site for quick updates and this one for longer discussions.

I can't wait til next year already. This year was a bit disapointing to me.

Is anyone going to apply for BB8? I wanted to, but then videotaping would be too much of a hassle to figure out, and then I decided against it. Even though it would be the perfect time in my life to do it, if I were to. Have any of you applied before and got called in?

Do you think there will be interviews scheduled for mortys with some of the HGs?

Ok, so I didn't see ANY mention of this on the show at all. Maybe its just a rumor, and we aren't going to see anything at all.

But if we do see something, my guess is they're just going to let us watch them break down the Big Brother house and set. Maybe thats what they meant about 'keeping the lights on in the BB house".

Ditto on that.. just flames for the last few hours..

:unsure:

Maybe it'll be feeds of them all sleeping in their own beds

at home.. like we'll be doing soon.

:)

Would be cool though. Would be a reason to keep Real till

the end of the season next year if they played it off the

edge for once...

B)

It's not a rumor. It's on the Real Player guide. (Official Real player news).

What IS a rumor so far is that the feeds will be replayed. The last 3 months of feeds will be rebroadcast. Anyone subscribing for another 3 months?

Personally, I've already seen the ending and could care less about watching the feeds for another 3 months. This will be cool for the HGs, though to be able to watch what went on.

Archived