Need help for BB7 Finale!

lemondrops

Purple im sorry you feel ppl ignore you most posters on mortys are great and very welcoming try visiting the welcome forum.And Welcome to Mortys

Awww - thanks TheStilesClan :D That was nice of you to say !!

it just annoys me when people act like you can't ask a single question about BB on here...you are required to know everything or you get a snotty "This has been known for AWHILE - nothing new."

Some people need to get over themselves. :rolleyes:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well purple.. ask in a snotty way and you might just get a snotty reply. nobody said you had to know everything. you asked and i told you.. and just because i said she said something since last year doesnt mean you had to know it. i was just stating that she said that since last year.. period. if you want to take that the wrong way... thats not my problem.

ps.. if you are going to quote me, please quote me correctly. i didnt not type any words in caps. :lol:

fizzle - please tell me what was so snotty about my question? All I said was that Janelle will not get any showbiz offers because she didn't get any after last season...geesh. and I said I like Janie - which I do !!!

and don't try to act like there isn't some little unspoken rule on message boards that you can only talk to people with a lot of posts...it's soooo high school and lame. Sorry, I can't post 40,000 times in a season, I have to work and I work at a job where i have people looking over my shoulder. That doesn't make me any less of a BB fan.

<_<

King -

I have a corvette too..

That, I will do and yes I am a girl (last time I checked) :huh:

and don't try to act like there isn't some little unspoken rule on message boards that you can only talk to people with a lot of posts...it's soooo high school and lame. Sorry, I can't post 40,000 times in a season, I have to work and I work at a job where i have people looking over my shoulder. That doesn't make me any less of a BB fan.

i am not part of that "unspoken rule". i am usually the one that sticks up for new posters. so please dont go there.. its not pretty.

i have to work too... fortunatly for me i have my own office and my back is to a window.. :D but the worse thing about working here is the receptionist that wears gold hooker boots and trampy ugly 80's clothes... lately she thinks that me and her are friends.. i dont know how it got to be this way, i really dont like it. i would rather her stay at her desk and at least pretend to work. i would tell you about these other 2 gals that work here, but they arent worth the time or the effort. lets move on to my mother in law.. she works here with me. usually its not so bad.. but sometimes she just doesnt stop asking silly questions and she is all proper and does everything at a snails pace.... there are a few others, but they are boring and dont require much watering. the bosses are never here and on the off chance they do come in, the dont bother me too much. so i am left to wonder around morty's stalking scubasteve and Crackersmartini and sometimes a few others if they will allow it. lets see.. did i leave anything out? ohh yeah ... i get off at 3pm yipppy!!!

fizzle - you are cracking me up...I have read a lot of your posts and you seem very nice, that's why I was taken aback by all this...it was a misunderstanding...I sincerely apologize... :)

I wish I had my own office with my back to a window (but they treat us like 5 year olds here so I can only post here and there, but I have lurked for the past few seasons.

sorry, again ;)

Scuba - I think I am a little defensive today !!! <_<

Anyone have any zoloft ???? :huh:

do like me.. stare off to the side and type blindly... so they think you are typing notes or something.

i have the luxury of slamming my door in their faces and telling them to F off.. but normally offices arent as relaxed as mine is. :lol:

ps, i do have zoloft. and its refill day for ambien.

piss.. i mean pss.... i think a lot of people are on edge today cause it is the END of BB for this year.

PSSS everyone laugh together cause Kingofreality thought he was gonna get a cat fight and all he got was popcorn!!! lmao

PSSS everyone laugh together cause Kingofreality thought he was gonna get a cat fight and all he got was popcorn!!! lmao

yes, that's the best :D

Nothing better than teasing a guy with a good cat fight and then taking it away ;)

Zoloft AND Ambien -wow - you are stocked !!! :lol: pass em over here...I have until 5:00 before I can go home !!!

Whatever, Janie still beat Dani the drunk pathetic doorbell lady... I can't wait to see the look on Dani's face when America picks Janie for "America's Choice"...

Oh yeah it is going to be a huge shock :rolleyes: Anyone can put two and two together and guess that whoever won prom queen would win this. der

How about "Janie, What will a sponsorship get me?"

Quote purplemonkey I never did get my answer from lemondrops about how she got tix to the finale?? I actually really wanted to know !

It doesn't look as if lemondrops has been back again...

She is probably feverishly painting her sign and getting ready for the show.

Maybe you should send her a PM asking her..

Archived