Need help for BB7 Finale!

lemondrops

I'm going to the Big Brother Live Finale tomorrow at 3pm and they are allowing us to bring in signs. I need help here.

Anyone have a good idea for a sign?

I was going to make a sign that said: ERICKA, YOU PUT THE ICK IN CHICKTOWN. But then I thought that may be too mean. All ideas welcome!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want to get a dig in at Erika, maybe a sign saying Janelle is America's Sweetheart or Janelle is America's Choice.

Anything positive about Janelle is sure to get under her skin

please Erika knows this...Janelle playes stupidly she is not my choice and I am america here a sign for ya...Janelle next time invest in a players guide... So you can lead and come up with your own strategies and not follower others... both games you follow somemone esles plan and it got you in 3rd place again...

please Erika knows this...Janelle playes stupidly she is not my choice and I am ameria here a sign for ya...Janelle next time invest in a players guide... So you can lead and come up with your own strategies and not follower others... both games you follow somemone esles plan and it got you in 3rd place again...

Whatever, Janie still beat Dani the drunk pathetic doorbell lady... I can't wait to see the look on Dani's face when America picks Janie for "America's Choice"...

Thanks for some good suggestions. Maybe I'll make one up that says GOT CIGS? - Like the Got Milk ad. Or Cant Wait for BB8!

Yes, they told us we could bring signs as long as they didnt mention others so cant write anything about Morty's - sorry gang. I'm sure everyone there will have an I love Janelle sign.

Thanks everyone.

ooops - MY BAD - I forgot you have to have a certain # of posts for anyone to talk to you here...

Would you like some cheese with that whine??

I may pick on Newbies but they can't say I ignore them them!!!

Welcome to Mortys Pmonkey, now go wash my truck...

King -

Would you like some cheese with that whine??

yeeeeeeeeeees, pleeeeeaaasseee !!!! :P

I may pick on Newbies but they can't say I ignore them them!!!

THANK YOU - being picked on is way better than being ingored ;)

Welcome to Mortys Pmonkey, now go wash my truck...
:o

I don't do trucks !! Truck Drivers on the other hand.....

My first choice would be something bashing Booger & Erika. But if that wasn't allowed, then I'd DEF mention something about Janelle STILL being America's Choice!!! Sure some people can't stand her, but they're in the minority & can't stand that, so have to continue to bash her. Whateva. Janie is the most popular. Always will be.

Archived