New Format needed for final 2

bearpawz

BB needs to change the final week of the program. For the most part many of us are ready to move on and personally I cancelled my feeds because it's so slow. Wouldn't it be fun to watch the jury come back into the house and let the game continue for the final week. Really air out all the scams and deals that were going on?

There has to be a better way to finish the show than the way it does now.

Granted the last few feed weeks are slow & the last week unbearably slow but I don't think it would be better to have the jury come back into the house before the vote. To me the game is about how well you scammed & what you got away with. I don't think having a tell-all where somebody as desperate as Erika would rewrite history would be good for the game.

BB is also very selective in what the evicted HG are allowed to see & I think that is as it should be. If BB showed the evictees the DR's then the HG would not go into the DR & be so honest & that would suck :D

For those of us with feeds the last week is soooo slow. It would be nice if they did something for the final two. Like maybe the shopping for clothes that they used to do when it was final 3 or 4. As far as production goes, they can barely get final Q&A and voting in as it is. They wouldn't be able to fit anything else in. I think that's why they don't do anything else in the final week.

If BB showed the evictees the DR's then the HG would not go into the DR & be so honest & that would suck biggrin.gif

Except for Danielle! :) LOL She says she lost her season because the jury was not sequestered. Interestingly, though, Will Kirby won season 2 with all of HIS diary rooms shown to everyone on the jury.

I think last nights pre-empted show brought everything to a standstill. If they could speed that last week up so the final show is only a couple of days after the eviction the boredom level would decrease. Maybe they could use the day in between for the round table. Five days of just two people in the house would be boring no matter who it was, but with these two it's torture.

MBE they could turn some cameras on in the jury house for us feedsters. It will never happen but I am just wishful thinking

I think this is a great idea for the live feeds....I mean, why shouldn't they be scrutinized? After all, it is their vote that will determine the winner. The final two are finished with playing....The game is over for them. All of the important stuff is going on in the sequester house!

I agree, ktbruin. Erika and Boogie's game is done, and the spotlight should be on the jury once the Final 2 are announced. At least 2 of the cams on the goings on in the sequester house would be nice, as mentioned, since that's where all the action is anyway once the Final 2 are announced. :)

I would love to see the jury back in the house with the final two as well...but have the final vote done prior to them re entering the house...I wonder how many people would love to change their vote after the truths come out...but they would have voted already and couldnt change the vote...that would so suck when you start finding things out about the final 2 and you probalby voted for the wrong person...would make for some good drama

I think they should have a 2 hour live finale. Once the last person is evicted they should have the whole jury ready to go back into the house the next day or even 1 day later to do the Q & A face to face and then immediately vote. After they reveal the winner they should then show diary scenes and other footage and let the houseguests take it from there. Should make for some interesting TV! :lol:

I've been saying this for the last couple of years - let the finalists work on the jury face to face over a few days!

It shouldn't really result in any secret plotting being unveiled - unless their co-conspiritors revealed it (at the jury house) they wouldn't know about it.

The clips they see are only of the competitions and ceremonies - so the worst they could see is people throwing a competition.

As it is there is no point keeping the final two in there virtually a full week.

Archived