Sign in to follow this  
Leghend77

Fantasy Survivor

I'm doing better with my picks...had to give myself a pat on the back for guessing correctly that Jessica would be gone last week! The mystery question gives me trouble though...it's hard to predict who's going to read tree mail or something, lol.

Got mine in and looks like I'm going to have a good week...I'm just hoping my pick Brad is chosen for elimination.

Update: Yes!! Brad is out!

I forgot to add my picks this week...ugh! :(

Hi I just wanted to say hello Ive been busy and sick so I wanted to let you all know that Im still here. Wtg all on last weeks picks.

Popping in to say hi...Bloom congratulations on an amazing score this week..and being in first place...but watch out Stiles is lurking right behind you....and the rest of us well we are warmed up now so watch out..lol

congratulations all! :)

Man! I didn't do too well this week. I thought Brad would be out, but he won immunity. Knew I should have gone with Candice.

Well it's been fun everyone...dont' forget to get the last picks in..I think we do 3 picks all in one so make sure you get all of them done....

Good Luck and I've enjoyed playing with you all..

Laura

Hi all I really enjoyed playing I know I have not been chatting much just had alot going on. Congrats to Bloom on first place. Well good luck all tonight and have fun. And Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Note to Nawlin Thanks for the invite and its been fun.

Crystal

I have to say this has really been fun! I missed Thursday's picks b/c of stupid computer problems :angry:

Overall, I didn't do too bad, 6th place. I missed the first 3 weeks so I'm stuck wondering how I would have done had I know about Fantasy Survivor sooner, but hey, there's always next season!

You guys will do this again next season, right?

Definitly next season...we will set it up with plenty of time so we can start with week 1. We can maybe get some more competitors next time as well, this group is great but we could use some fresh meat to beat...Im a poet and didnt' know it...lmao

I was in the group Morty's Marvels and somehow got dropped after about week 6 or 7 and lost all my points. I was in 2nd place. Luckily I was also in other groups and it was a fun run. I still miss the original survivor game. These games are a big part of the whole show, IMO.

I also enjoyed playing with everyone. YAY! I missed a week of picks then I had the stomach flu and missed my finale picks and the dang finale :- ( But I'm definately in next season. COngrats to everyone.

Wow, I'm shocked! I bumped up to 4th place from 6th! I made some really good picks. I went against my gut though and picked Ozzie as Sole Survivor...wonder where I would have placed if I chose Yul like I should have.

Awww Sunny I wonder why you got kicked...that sucks..well next year we can all start again. How did you do in your other games??

Congrats to everyone great season

Sign in to follow this