Sign in to follow this  
Leghend77

Fantasy Survivor

Hello everyone!

It is time again to start Fantasy Survivor! I have tried to send invites out but it seems as though it is not working so I decided to post this.

Here is the site to go on and my tribe name is the same as last years "AEOHEOHOHAEAHH"

http://www.fantasysurvivor.net/default.asp

Hope to see everyone who wants to play sign up soon and if you have any questions let me know!

It's free and for bragging rights!

Thanks!

Donna

I joined! ;)

Hi I tried to join but still haven't had an activation key sent to my email addy?

Hi Donna!

My Mom tried to join but we could not find the tribe when I put in the name. Is it full?

Hope she can get in. Please email me.

Thanks.

Judyher

no fantasy survivor for me, I only do BB even though it was missing this year. Plus even if I won, I couldn't collect the prize :rolleyes:

Everyone seems to be having a problem joining so I started another tribe....go to http://www.fantasysurvivor.net/default.asp

and the tribe name is MORTYS MARVELS (all caps) and up to 50 people can join. When you get registered and get to the tribe names just put in tribe name and type the tribe name in with caps and it will take you right to our tribe...

Hope everyone can join and have some fun. I signed up for this pretty easy so I hope everyone else has just as easy a time...any problems PM me and I will try to help you..

Our Motto is "Fear Us" so lets go kick some butt.

I have tried to join but still haven't had an activation key sent to my email addy. I have requested it several times. I finally sent a help request but still haven't had an answer. I would really like to play. Has anyone else had this happen? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Everyone seems to be having a problem joining so I started another tribe....go to http://www.fantasysurvivor.net/default.asp

and the tribe name is MORTYS MARVELS (all caps) and up to 50 people can join. When you get registered and get to the tribe names just put in tribe name and type the tribe name in with caps and it will take you right to our tribe...

Hope everyone can join and have some fun. I signed up for this pretty easy so I hope everyone else has just as easy a time...any problems PM me and I will try to help you..

Our Motto is "Fear Us" so lets go kick some butt.

I finally recieved my activation key and I joined the MORTYS MARVELS group. :)

Can someone explain Fantasy Survivor to me. I would hate to join and not know what Iam doing. I know some people at work had Fantasy Football and Race Car driving and I didn't have a clue what they were doing.

Questions like do I need to eat worms? (JK)

Do we form alliances?

I love games but don't want to play if I am going to mess it up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.What is fantasy survivor?.You have heard of the hit television show Survivor, broadcast on CBS. Now, YOU can try to Survive in a game called Fantasy Survivor.

The rules in this contest are simple. Each week, guess which Survivor contestant will win the Reward Challenge, the Immunity Challenge, and other categories to accumulate points. After Tribal Council, as another person is voted off the show, your accumulated points will be tallied.

After the final show in the series, the person with the most points will be the crowned ultimate Fantasy Survivor.

hope this helps. :)

After an hour I still haven't gotten my Avctivation key. It does say they are e-mailed instantly.

I even tried a second time per instructions.

A Note About Your Activation Key

Activation Keys are emailed instantly. If you haven't received your Activation Key within a reasonable amount of time, click here to request your key again.

If the system is busy it might take awhile to get the activation key....mine came pretty quick but it looks like some others took awhile.....

The game is just answering questions about the next episode...example of the questions is who will be safe, win reward, go to exile island and things like that. If you go to the home page at the site they have a link for game rules and it really explains really well.

Looks like we have about 7 people so far since yesterday, that's pretty good....

P.S Read about the bonus points for early posting of your answers too.

Have fun everyone

Laura

Marty did you get in yet...I think you might be activated because they sent me an email that you were on the team

I never got my activation key so I can't get in.

This is copied from their help page

Your Browser MUST ALLOW COOKIES in order for you to use this Web Site. Be sure that cookies are turned on.

This site BEST viewed with Microsoft Internet Explorer 6. All other browsers suck so why use them?

I changed my settings to allow ALL COOKIES. Also had already upgraded to IE 7. :huh:

Hmmmm I wonder why you can't get in...I was mistaken it wasn't an email for you it was another member. What email do you use..did you check your bulk mail? I am wondering why your the only one who cna't register so what do you have different than the rest of us ? I hope we figure it out soon...I will try to register you from one of my other email addys and PM you if it works.

Laura

Marty the same thing happened to me. I finally emailed customer service and they sent me my activation key. Hope this helps. :)

why arent they doing the fantasy game over on cbs.com like they normally do?

Stiles85526 is in first place with a whopping 410 with ope102 at 335 and closing in with 3rd place is Freeman60001 with 310......okay this week is time to play catch up for the rest of us. Don't forget if you pick early you can get a bigger bonus.

Sign in to follow this