Sunday, September 10th

CeCiMom

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But we can hold on to the hope that everyone kept spewing all season ... they didn't want to vote for floaters.

And on the leaked audio, didn't Will tell people to pretend they were mad? I never thought I'd say this ... I hope it's unanimous and Boogie smokes her ass.

yeah she made mistakes and people were throwing comps but SERIOUSLY she didnt have the luxury of throwing comps and staying in the shadows, she had a target on her back from day one so the idea that she "only won" because they were throwing them doesnt make her look bad it makes the people who THREW them look like idiots because apparently if they can throw comps and not worry then they are a player thats not a very big threat and thus worthless....

ANYWAY.... She seriously thinks JAMES would vote for her?? How many bottles of wine has she had tonight??

OMG I hope Boogie drops the bomb on her tonight, and i am not talking about another "dutch oven". I am so sick of hearing her , but I don't want to leave in case he dumps her a$$ and tells her exactly how he feels about her!! Never thought I would say this , but I hope Boogie takes the $500,000 !!

I just wish we could have feeds in the Jury house...I HOPE THAT ERIKA DOES NOT WIN THIS.. I hope Dani keeps her word but she might not becasue she lost because people went by emotions instead of strategy I hope she realize that Erikas speech was a bunch of crap that not her but Will got her out and and Mike got out Janelle all erika did was sleep her way to the top...pardon the expression..and CG came up with the idea of putting up Howie at the last minute not Erika...I hope CG remembers that ....Erika is doing what she does best and that is kissup and that is what she is doing to the jury kissing up...

WTF?!? Erika's neighbor helps pay her mortgage?! What is going on?! :blink::blink:

Yea, and who are the 2 biggest players that Erika thinks she is responsible for getting out? Obviously Will is one, but is the other Dani or Janelle?!?

Oh god, here we go again. I thought they were actually going to stay on other conversation for a while. ARGH!!!!! LOL. Erika: The two people who would have cast the fairest votes are sitting in this hot tub"

LOL!!!

Rachel from BB6 Erika says is alot like her...goodness I hope not.

This is just to much to watch anymore.....I hope Boogie wins

James would never vote for her she is off her rocker

Did she just say her neighbour pays her mortage and she has sponsors or something :huh:

WTF?!? Erika's neighbor helps pay her mortgage?! What is going on?!

i HOPE she did NOT use that as part of the reason she should win BB... I find it sad when people are on hard times blah blah blah BUT Big Brother is a GAME not a charity contest, go to GoodWill or the Salvation Army, dont go on a reality show.... GET A REAL JOB LIKE THE REST OF US!!!

I just wish we could have feeds in the Jury house...I HOPE THAT ERIKA DOES NOT WIN THIS.. I hope Dani keeps her word but she might not becasue she lost because people went by emotions instead of strategy I hope she realize that Erikas speech was a bunch of crap that not her but Will got her out and and Mike got out Janelle all erika did was sleep her way to the top...pardon the expression..and CG came up with the idea of putting up Howie at the last minute not Erika...I hope CG remembers that ....Erika is doing what she does best and that is kissup and that is what she is doing to the jury kissing up...

Lets hope Erika can't win this...she did nothing but kiss ass to whoever was in power and she honestly believes her own dribble....

BAJaney ... Erika isn't the charity case she thinks she is. She said the other day she bought her house for $400,000 and it is now worth a million. :angry:

Oops, Boogie is gone from the hot tub ... is he trying to make his escape?

Oops, nope just a trip to the BR. My version is better.

i dont have feeds but erika must have really done a number tonight because those of you who HATED boobie are now hoping that he wins over erika?! i'm sorry, i dont care how lame she's being right now, there is nothing that could change my mind about boogie, he is a horrible person who knows how to say all the right things with just the right tone and demeanor. erika might be a leechy, delusional floater, but i'd rather her win than a cocky, rich, ex-con, womanizing loser.

I can't believe she is taking credit for getting Dani out....please Will held your freakin hand why you cried and were emotional...

And she keeps sayin she wanted Will out oh no you didn't.....remember you were from a town called "Chill"

I don't know how Bo can listen to this crap

bigbrosister, i think if u had the feeds sweetie u would be singing a totally different tune....I HATED the booger all season but now I want him to win SOOOOO BAD ... The thought that Erika thinks JANELLE is jealous of her is enough to make me laugh but that she actually believes that its true... Earlier in the season Erika said Janelle was jealous of her because Janelle wanted Boogie and she (J) couldnt have him.... :lol::lol::lol: She's lost her mind!!

i dont have feeds but erika must have really done a number tonight because those of you who HATED boobie are now hoping that he wins over erika?! i'm sorry, i dont care how lame she's being right now, there is nothing that could change my mind about boogie, he is a horrible person who knows how to say all the right things with just the right tone and demeanor. erika might be a leechy, delusional floater, but i'd rather her win than a cocky, rich, ex-con, womanizing loser.

No way not me after Erika tonight she takes the cake....she has said enough crap to plug my septic bed.I don't like Boogie either but she is just a mean nasty woman

don't think he knows what to say, when to say it OR how to say it. Would YOU fall for his bs?

Would I fall for Boos BS no way

will talked erika into getting dani out, it wasn't easy. erika didn't want to do it at first, she had to play the game for herself because dani would have won at the end. plus how does erika know dani would really have her back? puhlease. dani would have gotten erika out the first chance she got, especially since she was so loy al to LOD. so yeah, erika should take credit in taking out dani, it wasn't easy for her AT ALL.

will talked erika into getting dani out, it wasn't easy. erika didn't want to do it at first, she had to play the game for herself because dani would have won at the end. plus how does erika know dani would really have her back? puhlease. dani would have gotten erika out the first chance she got, especially since she was so loy al to LOD. so yeah, erika should take credit in taking out dani, it wasn't easy for her AT ALL.

I think u are being a tad delusional...true erika is the one that put Dani up, but only after WILL and BOOGIE talked her into it and ONLY after Will spent the night in her bedroom making sure she did it... So yeah, she did it, but not because it was HER idea...Thats the point we are trying to make is that it was never HER idea, it was theirs and they got her to do it for them...

I'm going to watch Football.... Good night all!!

Archived