Sunday, September 10th

CeCiMom

It is....Erika is so smug I mean honestly if you don't have feeds you won't understand how Erika has taken criet for James,Dani,Will,Janelle leaving pretty much well maybe not James but the others its just unbelievable

Erika is laying down the ground work incase she loses blaming Will being on the jury...buying votes and stuff

She figured getting rid of Will :rolleyes: would have gave her the votes to win :lol:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG Erika thinks she took out the best BB player of all time. She is literally convinced of it.

She knew she needed to vote him out. And saying she needed to get him out over Janie because she could have beat her. LOL

think anyone who gets to final 2 deserves it hell even cowboy

Booger is 100% sure he is winning. I dont care who wins really would be nice to see him shocked again

I agree no matter if they floated or won comps they got there

Erika is taking to much credit though for stuff she never did....Dani she ddin't want to do that at all we know that but she says she did

Will yes she planted seeds and I give her 100% for fighting but Janie did cast the vote

Omg she thinks she could have beat Janie..This is what she said not word for word she was nothing to me this season. she was manipulated, she threw competitions. i would have rather gone to the finals with her.

Janie was manipulate and threw comps what to hell please tell me Erika didn't say this

Boy, this girl has deluded herself into the role of Queen Puppetmaster, now hasn't she? I just tuned into the feeds, and it sounds to me like Erika keeps having to explain the theme of her statement to the jury - that she should win becuause she took out the best player (Best joke I've heard all day!) Boogie doesn't seem to understand it, or didn't understand it when she was saying it - isn't that a bad sign that the jury didn't follow your delusions either, Scarika!?

Oh, how I would love to see inside Boogie's mind right at this moment. WE know she is deluded - and clearly so does he. He is a patient, patient man.

Edit: And I'm not disputing that her style got her there, but she doesn't deserve it. In her words, there were "far superior players" who deserve to be in the finals more. Eh, water under the bridge at this point.

:lol::lol:

I can't stop laughing omg

Erika tells Mike that she knew he and Will were manipulating her and many others and she wanted Will out for a long time.I'm stunned and shocked........Oh Erika remember your from a little town called "Chill"

I'm ca'n't believe this Erika can't really believe what she is saying

I just wanna know what competitions did they throw to her. He gave her a doll in one comp and that was it. All the other competitions that they threw, it just gave everyone else who was in the comp, the same advantage that Janelle had. They are so low they can't even give Janelle credit for being a great competitor. It's beyond either one of them to be humble.

mamamia, What's sad is that probably after she sees the tapes, she justify it in her head that Boogie really did like her, but he was just saying all the crap for the cameras. :lol:

BREAKING NEWS Erika is the new Will

What she was telling Janie was the truth though(we don't know how Will really felt) and Janie got her self repect back and Erika I'm sorry you have none

I just wanna know what competitions did they throw to her. He gave her a doll in one comp and that was it. All the other competitions that they threw, it just gave everyone else who was in the comp, the same advantage that Janelle had. They are so low they can't even give Janelle credit for being a great competitor. It's beyond either one of them to be humble.

They didn't it wasn't just 4 people playing in this comps for the love of all thats well in the world grow up Erika

Boogie told Erika Will would have voted for Janie :):) Erika seemed suroprised haha

Its not pretty I think Erika broke a couple of ribs patting herself on the back tonight :rolleyes:

Erika thinks if it was her and Janie at end she would have got Marci,Dani,CG,Will,Boogies

Boogie said no Will and CG would have voted for Janie and she said why and he said well you took Will out haha

She has said "I'm not stupid" about a thousand times and jealous almost as many. "Bitter Jealous people".

IDIOT! OMG I hope she loses. I never had a favorite picked for the season, but I would pick Jeffrey Dahlmer over Erika at this point.

She is going to be sooooooo pissed if Janelle gets AC and ends up with more money than her.

Archived