Sunday, September 10th

CeCiMom

Boogie and Erika are discussion "the round table" questions from the jury.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Booger just made like a wrap motion around his neck or something like that

Wow there really bashing Janie ........Erika says Janie is jealous of her blah blah blah whatever Erika

And Boogie thought the jury favored him abit more (these guys keep changing their minds)

Sounds like Janie was fired up though...I wonder if at the RT Will got her going

Erika can't get over the questions Janie asked her haha

Boogie said your game play Erika was more quieter haha yeah like a floater.....

They think Janie will not to in the spotlight or something like that

You can tell Boogie is really honestly just going along with Erika..because like i said in an earlier post when she went to get wine he made the wrap city with his hand

Erika thinks shes getting James,Howies,CG,Danis vote and Booger just agreeing oh and Marcis

Erika says Will is working the jury but he will have trouble with a couple of them

It seems James and Janie asked brutal questions

I can't believe Erika planted seeds in Janies head and Will gets evcited and thats her one move and she thinks she shoudl win

Omg Erika is taking credit for CG putting up Howie.......we saw that CG made that decison on his own remember after they left the RR CG stopped Dani and Erika and asked what if I put up Howie?

Shes lost her freakin mind Erika

Erika was forced to be a floater guys she came into thr house alone...remember that okay

This woman is even more delusional now than she ever was. She actually thinks Janelle is jealous of her? How in the hell does she think she got Howie evicted? I wish I could sit and watch the show with Erika, just so I could laugh in her face. That's how much I cannot stand that woman! :wacko:

Boogie telling Erika about the LOD haha

Boogie thinks it will be a big storyline NOT

Erika is surprised maybe worried now...

Erika just said she voted out Will.......lmao omg

And I was just at JUs and in there updates Will asked Erika "Riddle me this whats my nickname"

Laydeebee at this point I'd sit there and help. I HATE people like that.

Erika asked Boogie if he was going to ask her to marry him at the finale. He said no and that he didn't think she would want that. She said no.....not at the finale.

Now she's trying to act like she knew about stuff that she didn't. Boogie is calling her on it HARDCORE.

Erika says she put up Dani on her own CT didn't make her do it (what to hell) shes nuts crazy

Erika says she was onto them when she saw the 7 minute thing POV thing for Boogie

She is so crazy I can't believe I'm even listening to this but its getting funny she says she acted weak and would have put up Dani put just plaed it up Boogie is calling her bullshit

Will was right Erika takes creidt for everything that happens

Yup shes trying to say she knew everything but the LOD and Booger knows she didn't and is full of shit.......I can't believe I'm watching this I want to just hurl right now

No she believes Boogie loves her or whatver she is saying she new about CT being with Janelle and just crap which she had no idea

Is she really working herself into a lather thinking she is such a player? Voting out Will? LOL! This girl needs one of Fizzle's pills!

I guess when deep inside you know you don't deserve to be in the Final 2, that's what you've got to do.

I need one of Fizzles pills right now lol

lmao this is too much haha

Archived