Will and Danielle Leave Jury House

nebartist

I am just down the street from them. I kinda thought they were here in Palm Springs. Last time they put up Kaysar and Cappy it was here when they were waiting for the America's Choice.

Yeah there is and people keep asking over and over again in stead of just reading threw some posts gets kinda annoying after awhile.

If your a Janie fan theres lots of love for Janie.

Speaking of rumors and stuff someone at JUs posted that after RT and Q&A the jury members will be kept apart I asked where they heard this and I never got an answer...that place sure has alot of rumors

Haha I wonder how much trouble those guys got in for sneaking out if its true :lol:

off/on topic. I'm a BB addict, I admit it (first step), but whoever got that info first must be a REAL BB addict.

I'm picturing some people in google search just refreshing this page at google while doing something if anything. http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&tab=...8&scoring=d then they run through every story till they get a scoop. (I bet those people are thinking of babies or Samuel L Jackson)

Guest StarBaby

I agree - I think it's a publicity stunt too. CBS knows they have the two worst people in the final two (in terms of what the public wants to see), so they are trying to ramp up some interest any old way they can. Sad.

Archived