Janelle on the Early show

babydoll

God, your as bad as Tom Cruise and his verbal attacks on Brook Sheilds for taking pills.

No, it's just that the precious Janelle has been crammed down everyone's throat for the entire season. Like the heifer does no wrong and anytime something does get pointed out, there is always a ton of justifications for her. I realize it is hard for the JanelleCult to fathom that there are some out here that don't like the girl.

I dislike the girl and everything about her. She got what she deserved.... A foot in the butt again.

She could have possibly just crashed and burned as soon as she got into the hotel. Maybe she was upset and needed the Xanax? Why not for once in your lives give the girl a break? She has been on a very mentally draining Reality Show twice in one year. You guys would probably have run out of there crying after about a week if 75% of the people in the house wanted you out. They don't prescribe Xanax, just to prescribe it.

Methos, grow up! What grade are you in 6th? Does calling people names make you feel superior? If it does you really are sad.

Methos: Although I am a HUGE Janelle fan and even Kaysar fan, I always post constructive citacism (sp?). I think thats important and realistic and allows others to beleive that you are not an ignorant person. I love Kaysar, but I am the first to say he did a sucky job this time. But I still stick by him as his fan.

I HATED Bogger, but I still give him credit and respect (where it's due).

Where as some of you, just b/c you don't like Janelle, you keep bashing her and never give her credit when she deserves it.

The girl did make F3 two times and broke about 5 records (as confirmed by her in her AP interview)

If you want to bash her fine....but don't make it seem like cause she took some pills that there is something wrong with her either.

Posted by me the night Will was evicted. In the Janelle thread....

I have been vocally anti Janelle and still am. I have been a Will fan since BB2 and to me, he is still the King of BB.

But, I can also concede defeat. It seems your girl finally figured out what was going on around her. IMO, she made the correct move for her in evicting the Dr. If she makes it to the F2, she is easily the winner.

So, to you Janelle fans, I extend a congratulations

touche'

To me, she looked and sounded like she had dental work done. Her lips didn't look puffy like she had an injection, but she was holding her mouth like she had just had a filling done or something. That would also explain the drowsiness.

Don't they tend to wisk people to sequester before they can get any more information?

I don't see how anyone could hate Janelle. I mean, I can see disliking Will, Boogie, Howie and some other people in the house because some of them are very abrasive and rude while others do nothing but lie and scheme. ...but Janelle? I just don't understand how you could hate "everything about her".

What a small little man you must be and I mean that in many different ways.

Give me a break she wasn't drunk. She looked very tired. It aired at 6:15....which means she was probably up at 4 to get ready and then I'm sure she didn't sleep worth crap thinking of everything....she is also off on her sleeping schedule. she never went to bed before 4am in the house. She wasn't as perky, but I think there is a better reason then her being drunk haha.

Guest jordansmom

It was a good interview but she did sound like she was thinking of what to say b4 she responded. Pills. booze or sleepy? Don't know don't care.

When did Janelle say that about her and Will - That Will asked her to move in with him?

Actually it seems a little off..It seemed as if she had just come out of the denist office and her mouth was half frozen.

But nonetheless, we will always love Janie Girl

I believe he did say somethings...I remember that night of the 5 star thing because Janie was not a good whisper she said why would I move to LA and then Will whispered back.....but I think its so funny Will was doing damage control 2 days ago and Janie just went and pretty much IMO wrecked what ever he tried to fix

If Janelle was able to party after her eviction last night, good for her! I'd be living it up after being stuck in that house all summer, too. If she was medicated, I can't really blame her. I think I'd need meds if I had to deal w/people like Booger and Erika, too! :lol:

To me it just looked like she was very tired or exhausted. Being one of the most popular contestants, she probably was bombarded by constant interviews, answering the same questions over & over, and by time they do the Early Show, its probably around 3a-4am in the morning. I remember seeing an interview with Julie once where she says she's back in around 1am to get ready for the Early Show.

Archived