You Know It's The End Of Big Brother

Sheri

After the most anticipating epsiode of Big Brother ends and you find yourself drifting over to "Flavor Favs" thread and want to know WTH is NY and Booty!!

i know its over when i look around my office and realize "now WTF am i gonna do now? work???"

then i go over to pogo.com. :D

i think monday i will download my 30 free songs from realplayer... cause i sure as hell didnt get my moneys worth watching the feeds this year.

When you realize you are going to miss all the characters in Live Chat, Fuskie Thursday's, all the snarky little comments and petty fights that took place on the Message Boards, etc.

You know the season is over when...

I can finally get back to the one I love. The one who is always there for me. Understands when I can't sleep or stressed out or having a moody day. The one who stroke's my ego in all the right places.... teehee The one who makes me feel good about myself. And most importantly gives me my space when I need it and doesn't bitch ot complain cause I'm not paying enough attention.

Yes, you've all guessed it!!! I can finally get back to playing poker. I've missed ya honey! ;)

you wake up from the hypnotic trance that is BB because you can't stand the final two people , realize you can't watch the feeds anymore because seeing Erika and Boogie make out is enough to make you poke your own eyes out. So you look around at your house and realize holy crap I need to dig my way outta this mess , or I won't be ready for the amazing race and football season!! :)

Archived