Friday, September 8th

Lakeshow09

They must be re-enacting the Will/Janelle show now...

I just had to go look again. Did Erika pass out or something? What happened to the big romantic night??

Uh ohhh. Looks like Boogie may have told Erika the truth about his "feelings" for her or something. She doesn't look happy at all.

Okay, I must have been wrong, but I swear Erika was saying something like "I had him out" when she was flopped out on the couch outside while Boogie was on the chair in the house.

Whatever, I'm not looking anymore.

i loved erika the past few days but today...not so much. not so much at all!

I MISS JANELLE, I LOVE JANELLE. SHE'S OUR GIRL, I CAN'T READ ABOUT THESE TWO DRUNK UGLIES ANY LONGER.

i hope janie and will have shex in the seq house. hehe, he won't do anything with her number one because he's probably hurt/pissed at her and two because of erin. i can dream though can't i?

:blink: is there really anything to talk about from now on? for the next 5 days its just those two jerkoffs in the house... its gonna be like that movie groundhog day...

everything that was said and done last night will play out again today... and tomorrow.. and sunday.. and monday.

they really should have the live feeds moved to the jury house.. final 2 is never fun to watch!

Hey, I dont' care for Boogie but anyone who is pulling for Erika over him and also liked Janelle should really read the feeds. Erika is a scrub and if you've read the feeds since last nights show you'll know what I mean.

I'm pulling for Boogie. He has been much nicer about Janelle since Janelle has left and Erika has just been a self-appreciating skank. What a deplorable woman. You can usually tell a person's true character when they're alone with someone else and the game is over. The game is over, they can have no more effect on the game so their true personalities come out. Boogie has been pretty nice and Erika has been a bitch.

You do the math.

Yea, I saw how she has been acting (grrrrrrr.....biatch)

I liked Boogies goodbye message to Janie and how he reffered to Erica...lol

We all know his true feelings towards her but, she is so pathetic that she can't get a clue!!!!

Guess since they are the only 2 that I can choose from then, I gotta go for Boogie....

Rather see him Win it then her!!!! Plus, if he wins then the money will be split with Will and if Janie wins the AC for the $25,000 then the 3 who really played the game will have gotten the $$$ in the end.

I can be satisfied with that.

Erika only plays the game when she is desperate- i.e begging Geroge, begging Janie...homancing Boggie.

I think deep down inside Boggie is not all that bad. I really think he truely liked Janelle towrds the end and ws her fan in her season.

I hope Boggie wins (ugh! am I really saying that?)

Booger is just nasty but Erika she is the reason woman get a bad name.....she is so jealous of Janelle and I think she took great pleasure in telling her some of the stuff Will said about her........notice how Janie just told Erika that Booger was using her but left out the nasty comments...shows you the difference in each of those woman.

Erika may(doubt it) win 500K but she lost her self respect and Janie can look in the mirror wheres as Erika will need to seek help.

And the feeds are just plain boring and disgusting....Erika was searching around in the trash and on the ground maybe for a smoke

I think deep down inside Boggie is not all that bad. I really think he truely liked Janelle towrds the end and ws her fan in her season.

just a few days ago, boogie was telling Will that he would piss and shit on janelle's face. that is hardly someone that truely likes someone. he is trying to save face.. and that is it. he is still a vile disgusting person.

just a few days ago, boogie was telling Will that he would piss and shit on janelle's face. that is hardly someone that truely likes someone. he is trying to save face.. and that is it. he is still a vile disgusting person.

Exactly, and all the other crap he has been spewing, the guy is just a ball of pathetic immaturity. I am not an Erika fan, but she did nothing that was worse then what Booger has done, the guy is lame, and does not deserve to win.

I also like how everyone calls Erika a whore or a skank, well actually that goes to Booger, at least Erika has some real feelings for him which I dont understand, how anyone could have feeling for someone like him? He is the lowest of the low!

According to Janelle on housecalls, she's never going to get to sequester. She'll be in the hotel room, and the first she'll see of the jury will be the day of the round table discussion. She went out third last year, also, and I remember she made it to sequester because she had a hell of a fight with Beau when she got there. And I think Maggie and Ivette were only in the house for 2 or 3 days together. I wonder what's different?

The jury gets together and starts comparing notes so to speak.They will then have a chance to ask Boogie and Erika on why they should be crowned the "BB7 Allstar"

Boogie is a creep, but Erica is worse...and thats because she is throwing herself at a man who clearly wants nothing to do with her. She figured it out, but yet is so caught up in her own fantasy, she actually believes he likes her. :unsure::rolleyes::angry:

Archived