Will you keep you username?

uvp

WILL YOU KEEP YOUR BB USERNAME FOR NEXT SEASON?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. WILL YOU KEEP YOUR BB USERNAME FOR NEXT SEASON

• yes
    • no
    • i change every season

Of course...I had it last season too. Only those who bait, flame, annoy and outright abuse posters are the ones who change. Unless you just hate your screenname so much that you have to change it. It's just a screenname anyway. This was a good season, many good discussions. Everyone was nice and most were respectful of others posts.

It's been fun! :)

I think Blahblahblah pretty much sums up most of my posts :blink: so I think I just might keep it :D

But then again I might change it to JamesRocks or JamesHOTERER or MrsSawyer. I dont know yet but maybe something like JaSaw, SawJam, ers, SJBLAH, sj&blah, hmmmm maybe O4pres hehe, or AnnieRocks.

But whatever I decide it will be mind blowing hehe :P get it?

decide? get it :huh:

Quote Orion: "I will keep mine since it is my name. Besides if I changed it how would they know who to hate?? "

You could change it to Onionring, then there would be no guessing!!! :D

Still not sure how someone came up with that one....but it was funny last year. Since then, it has lost some of its mystical hilarity. :)

i'm keeping my name since it fits me to a "t". (Assuming

I'll still be around, that is.)

Wash ur face - please don't change your name. . . it's one of my favorites. Besides, I like your posts and how will I know it's you. Maybe you could be "the poster formerly known as

wash ur face".

Orion, your name will be even more famous in the future, since NASA has named its new spacecraft Orion. According to NASA, it will be going to "the moon, Mars, and beyond".

Maybe they can take you along,Orion. Just kidding - you've been more tolerable this year. But what will you do next year without Janelle to kick around any more?

Archived