Who Deserves the $25 K?

Katydidit

Jury Prize?  

208 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think deserves a surprise from the feedsters?

• Marcellas
    • James
    • Howie
    • Danielle
    • George
    • Will
    • Janelle

sup crappy

you been mia alotta this season

what is good?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been trying to figure out what I'm going to get into next. Nothing stirs the old blood like BB though...I'm glad next season is going to be 'normal.'

At this point, I'm going to get into Survivor. Nice to see all my old favorites are still around...peace!

Yikes the thread brought back all my Shocklot memories. I guess I must have suppressed the horror it was so traumatic.

uvp... I take back what I said. You are not ever a second cousin twice removed from Shock.

Don't flame or bait others in this thread. ;)

;)

:lol:

:P I could NEVER NEVER NEVER say that upv was even close to being like Shock-a-lot, good Lord, Shock is craaazzzyyy!!!! MEAN, and upv even though you sometimes don't agree, has never gone as far as Mr. Shock. As a matter of fact, love your sense of humor upv, I would never insult you as to put you in the same classification as ol Shock. Since Shock has gone elsewhere, some of his loyal followers here have been way more toned down this season, because Shock really provoked everyone sooo much, especially the people who tried to be like him (won't mention any names), those people tried to be as infuriating as Shock, Glad Shock is GONE. That rant of his that was posted a few back was a classic example of his neurosis, and I remember that rant very well, along with the one about all the "Finger Bangers",lololol

I sent a note to Shock over at James website where he is a mod. I just asked him if it was really him and he said yes he used to post a lot over here at Morty's. His name on James site is ElProximo.

Nope uvp is a little cuddly teadybear compared to Shock.

lol :P

bb finish and i feel like a refugee. i hate survivor and amazing race isnt not as drama fill like bb. cant wait till idol start even thou idol is rigged too ;) .

I agree with you uvp. I like Survivor and watch it regularly. I catch TAR when I can. But neither are as much fun to talk about as BB. Maybe when they cut down some of the people I'll post more about Survivor.

However, AI is great fun to post about. I guess we can get it 'going on' over there!

BTW, I noticed the poster a few back confirmed what I said about 'ElProximo/Shock.' You didn't doubt crappysucks, did you???

Hey, I watch American Idol too....let's get together and pick up where we left off here. Ha Ha Ha.

"ElProximo" ewwww......isn't that a cigar? I gues it's alot better than the other name Shock-A-Lot which was actually a very nasty candy. I've seen it on shelves. I'm sure he has many friends on James website...funny he/she should be on that site...I always thought Shock and that poster last year called James something or other, one and the same. The two of them were nasty as all out. I also remember Shock saying that he would donate one dollar each for himself and Jameswhatever to mortys forum. Yes, now I am sure, they were one and the same or twins. :)

Probably, James Rhine's mom. :D

ginger.. her name was James2005

she sent me weird PMs

"Weird" is too kind of a word! :D

Thanks Fizzle....I knew you would reply! :)

As for James' website...took a gander and could not find one post by anyone named ElProximo...maybe I didn't look hard enough. But, I did come across a thread titled "Ask James anything" and was thinking about asking him if he might let his eyebrows grow in a bit in let's say a more manly way and change that "metrosexual" look he's been carrying around for some past years? Wasn't worth registering. :)

Hey, I watch American Idol too....let's get together and pick up where we left off here. Ha Ha Ha. - Gingersnaps

Well, I'll be looking for ya for some American Idol fun babe!----Crappysucks

Be there or be square!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, I only watch religiously during the try outs...once the 12 are picked I then begin to lose interest. Either way............I'm in! :)

I liked shock, I didn't agree with 90% of what he said but he stuck with his beliefs!!

You gotta admit, the guy could battle...

I would make popcorn for the Ginger/Shock battles.... Good times!!!

I kinda thought that James2005 with the Buffy avatar was a Suds ghostie...

I miss Sudsy... She was a worthy opponent... And would actually reply to my pm's...

Of course, I only watch religiously during the try outs...once the 12 are picked I then begin to lose interest. Either way............I'm in! - Gingersnaps

Yep, the tryouts are the best part of the show. Remember last season, and Rhonetta??? Classic!

When does AI start back up anyway???

Well, I'll see you there, you bring the chips and I'll bring the beer! :D

Archived