Who Deserves the $25 K?

Katydidit

Jury Prize?  

208 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think deserves a surprise from the feedsters?

• Marcellas
    • James
    • Howie
    • Danielle
    • George
    • Will
    • Janelle

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seemed to me that Erika got very little attention at all this evening, and from the stuff that was showed, she was pretty quiet , a lot different than a few nights ago when she was re-writing the whole game with her version of it, that she single handedly had kicked everyone out and was the puppet master, she really is pretty pitiful, I think Janell has sooo much more going for her that Erika, and I think Erika already figured it out real quick as they were finding out that Janell had won Americas choice and the extra 25 grand, too funny that Janell will come out with more. Also I noticed that Dani kept her word and did not vote for Erika, even tho she said it wasn't personal, I don't know, I think she meant it big time when she told Erika she would not vote for her if she put her out, and she voted for Boogie, some of it has to be personal, you get too close in those quarters for such a long time.

Quote Sparklet: "tsh tsh tsh...so angry so bitter.."

Yes, that would be you....all season and in the PM that you felt compelled to send me last night...after I told you to put your energy into writing Danielle a nice sorry letter for her loss---heck, maybe you can help her find a real job too---she could get the right boob fixed also.

You're the bitter one....every time someone posted something you didnt like regarding Danielle you were right there to reprimand them like they were children. Get a life--with Danielle: and then maybe you could experience happiness and laughter once again.

Quote Sparklet: "Thank you jordansmom... I mean I made a comment ...it was a little bad but not that much..Nursie gets upset calls me mental and then ginger jumps in and calls me psychotic... Damn what if I curse Janelle.. I might would have gotten a beat down.. I pm my comments to Ginger so the post would not be closed.."

Great, play the victim now. You are really pathetic. All season long...jumping on posters. Those who were here know the truth.

Yes, that would be you....all season and in the PM that you felt compelled to send me last night...after I told you to put your energy into writing Danielle a nice sorry letter for her loss---heck, maybe you can help her find a real job too---she could get the right boob fixed also.

You're the bitter one....every time someone posted something you didnt like regarding Danielle you were right there to reprimand them like they were children. Get a life--with Danielle: and then maybe you could experience happiness and laughter once again.

Quote Sparklet: "Thank you jordansmom... I mean I made a comment ...it was a little bad but not that much..Nursie gets upset calls me mental and then ginger jumps in and calls me psychotic... Damn what if I curse Janelle.. I might would have gotten a beat down.. I pm my comments to Ginger so the post would not be closed.."

Great, play the victim now. You are really pathetic. All season long...jumping on posters. Those who were here know the truth.

Um Ginger...if you didnt have the guts to approach me last night when you cowardly walked away then dont approach me now so shut the H DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS UP!!!! It is over and done with... far as I am concern...That was yesterdays news.... Next time DONT START NOTHING YOU CANT BACK UP!!!!

Sorry Jem but it had to be said..I tried to be nice and put my response in a pm but she keeps calling me out...

Speaking of Shock ...what did happen to him? Does anyone know? He had to be the most delusional jacka## on here. I must say most things haven't changed around here...people still hating on Janelle for no reason whatsoever other than JEALOUSY...calling her "fat" ..seriously..any fool who thinks she's fat needs some serious therapy! :lol:

Speaking of Shock ...what did happen to him? Does anyone know? He had to be the most delusional jacka## on here. I must say most things haven't changed around here...people still hating on Janelle for no reason whatsoever other than JEALOUSY...calling her "fat" ..seriously..any fool who thinks she's fat needs some serious therapy!

As I recall (and a mod helped me), shortly before the season of BB started this year, he posted that he was leaving. His choice type of thing. You must have missed the party!

There was no love loss between us when he left, that is for sure. If anyone actually called Janelle Fat, that would be grasping for straws (attacks) because the only people she is "Fat" compared to, are anorexic or bulemic women. I think Erika may have been anorexic and I hope her therapist helps her through that along with the "I planned everything and everyone loves me" idea.

Janellousy is just a cute word to descrive jealousy of Janelle. If someone calls her "Fat" they MAY be jealous of her beauty as the most common response to jealousy is to attack what one is jealous of.

yes yes.. Shock left because he didnt like it that he couldnt treat everyone here like crap without getting warnings from the mods. he thought he should be allowed to be a total @$$ and get away with it. so he went in search for a board that would let him do that. i hear he is not having good luck with it.

Last year I got soooo upset with him, I told him off and swore I would never return here, and was actually afraid they wouldn't let me back because of what all I said to him, but of course when BBAS'S started I had to come back and take my chances, and what do you know Ol Shock was G-O-N-E GONE. Boy was I sooo happy he was outta our lives. There is only one Web Site that I know of where you can go and say anything you want and that Is "Bitter Waitress.Com". I am a server and that site is no holds barred and hilarious, Shock was really mean and delusional, talkin about his everlovin "Finger Bangers" because of all the votes Janell got for the Americas choice last year, oh how he hated Janell, he's the one who started callin her Jantran and the like, he really was Pathetic, it was such a happier place with out him here this summer, even a couple of his followers do not get as bad since he has gone.

Ohhhhhhhhh... I remember that Shock character. I think I called him a pompous ass last year and then left the board because I was so disgusted that his behavior was being tolerated here. Oh well, I'm glad he's gone now. It was truly a great BB season in his absence. :)

shock was cool with me. never had no problem with him. he cool folks but his taste in woman sucks. he spoke alotta truth last year imho

68.gifuvp nobody but uvp

dont never disrespect me like that again lol limona.gif saying uvp somebody else

dont flame or bait others in thread 69.gif

Wow! You kids have been up to the dickens without crappysucks around to keep it real! :lol:

Guess what...Janelle got and deserved the $25K, people like her, and it was America's Choice afterall.

Speaking of the infamous Mr. Shockalot, he has been hanging out at Survivor Sucks under the handle ElProximo), where I have had the pleasure of bitchslapping him nightly. Things are a little raucous and raw over there though, it's definitely not everyone's cup of tea. He is also :drum roll: a MOD at James Rhine's website, where he is as delusional as ever.

Anyone, hope you liked the update, and if you didn't and don't give a damn, oh well... :D

Archived