America's Choice $25,000 prize

BadAssJanie

203 members have voted

1. 1. Who will YOU vote for ? (if you vote at all)

• James
    • Danielle
    • George
    • Will
    • Marcellas
    • Howie
    • Janelle

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that Janelle played a great game (at times) and i know she'll probably win by popularity with America. I can't help but feel that Danielle deserves it just as much though. She played a better game in my opinion. She wasnt' manipulated into doing other's dirty work. She gave up a call from family among other things and spent a night in solitaire to better herself in this game. She was used by the same people she protected and put out by the one person who she truly would have helped. Dani has a family back home and i truly feel she deserves this money.

she won comps that were designed for her to win them,...otherwise, she cant win comps...and i hope she does not get the money because she doesnt deserve it.....she got played..she still thinks that will loves her...wait til she sees the dr sessions.....boy did the doctor put on over on her.

and who the hell is janelle saying the the last hoh was fixed for boogie bc it required arm strength....please....it was not like you had to hang from the bars...you pulled yourself around on a zipline...no arms required....she needs to learn how to lose and not be drunk on tv the next morning

My vote would go to Chicken George. You know what he went through to be on the show. SLOP!!!!

Did any one notice James got no votes. What a yuts. Why would Sara even want to stay with him? He seems like a control freek. Every thing must go his way or he'll have a hissy fit.

Archived