Who will be the BB7 ALL STAR Winner??

Lady_Jani

Boogie's got it locked.

Janelle - Boogie

Howie - he wants to vote for Erika, but Janey can probably get him to go with Boogie

Marcellas - Erika

Danielle - Boogie

James - Boogie

CG - Boogie

Will - Boogie

I would pay to have a unanimous vote... just showing her how badly she screwed up...

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jury questions wil be interesting and could sway a vote,remember we been flipping votes all season with this cast.

Have to check out Vegas and see what the odds are now ;)

I'm thinking it's going to be a "superbowl" for Chilltown and Mike Boogie will get that five year monkey off his shoulders. I think it will either be 6-1, 5-2, or 4-3 depending on what goes on at sequester house but any way you look at it Boogie will take home the victory.

I have no doubt in my mind that Mike will win... All the crap that he's getting out of Erika right now is just going to be used when the jury starts asking questions...he's going to have so much stuff on her it's not even going to be funny! I think she will have 2 votes (Chicken George and Marcellas) but that's about it. I think Mike will bring up her "throwing" the final HOH to him (whether she really did or not) and no one respects a floater... At least not this season!

After the initial "shock" has worn off that Janie wont be in the final two I'm going to admit that Mike played a great game. Not everything that was done by Mike and Will was just WILL'S idea... I think Will deserve's a lot of credit for getting them that far but so does Mike... Who knows what would have happened if either one were not there...who cares! But if i was on the jury I would NEVER vote for Erika.

Erika only plays the game when she is desperate- i.e begging Geroge, begging Janie...homancing Boggie.

I think deep down inside Boggie is not all that bad. I really think he truely liked Janelle towrds the end and ws her fan in her season.

I hope Boggie wins (ugh! am I really saying that?)

yack.. both of them suck. and they both rode to the finals on other people. boobie didnt play until Wed. September 6th. and erika didnt play until monday September 4th.

if i was on the jury i would see them as equal game wise. so then i would have to vote who i think is a better person. boobie is a nasty vile disgusting disturbing man... i could not vote for him. Erika might be a piece of furniture.. but she is nothing compared to that freak of a guy she is attracted to.

i would vote for erika.

To me this ending is just like last years. I was so mad at who the final 2 were last year and now I am re-living that moment. Why can't the person who deserves the money actually win it? Boogie makes me want to vomit and Erika...well she is just plain nasty. I am really disappointed in BB this year and I am one of those embarressed people that can say they have watched BB since it first aired. I hated America being able to vote in the past but next year I hope they let America vote for all the evictions. We do see everything that others don't see and CBS would probably make more money on the Live Feeds due to the fact that America gets to vote. Anyway, just rambling on and on today because I am upset I guess with the outcome. Anyone else care to vent?

America voted for the evictions in BB1. It did not work well and they changed to the format as it is now. I wouldn't look for BB to return to something that has already been tried. Just because Janelle got evicted again, is no reason to change the show.

I think according to the polls on who would be the worst final combination to go to the F2 we got it.

I am cancelling my live feeds today. I watched some last night and if I had to hear one more time Erika saying to Boogie that America is so happy to have them in the finals. She said America got what they wanted. A bad boy and a good girl She said America is just eating it up. She said we are the stars.

Then I threw up and went to bed.

At the start, out of EVERYONE I just really didn't want Boogie to win. I was pulling for George since I knew he would have no friends, and his "no strategy, strategy" of letting everyone fight it out while he watched from the kitchen worked for awhile.

After Will left.... I wanted Janie to win.. Actually and I know most don't, but even Erika (at that point). It is just my distaste for boogie really.

I know I shouldn't but I still feel bad for Erika, when she sees all the DRs that boogie did. Especially the one on last nights show.. WOW.

I cant believe after he kicked Janie out that Erika went right back to his arms. Right then, and I cant believe I am saying this... made me WANT boogie to win. ROFL

LOL words I NEVER thought I'd say, let me tell you.

If Erika does win, maybe she can walk away with some self respect. I think even if she WAS playing him (doubtful), the things he said were REALLY mean in the DRs.

But if Boogie wins LOL I mean come on woman, you figured out what he did to you and yet you run back to him. UGH makes me want to say, you deserve what you get, and boogie deserves the money.

I wish we could watch her watching the tapes, or somehow we get to see her reaction to the truth.

Archived