Thursday's LIVE Eviction Show - 9/7

BadAssJanie

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Badassjanie, you're right, the two winners do not get the stipend for being there, but as I recall, last year the people in the Jury house ended taking about 10K home, which is only a fifth of what the second place winner will get.

They are getting paid MORE for being "all stars"... I cant remember the exact figure but they get paid XX amount for being IN the house and then in sequester they get paid MORE... Ill find it somewhere... Someone added it up and figured that the 1st one to jury would make more than 2nd place...

These two made it all the way to the end up against the best players ever. Whether you think they were floaters or someone's lapdog, they deserve some respect. Will may have been a great player, but he got targetted and Boogie didn't, so in the end, who played better?

Guest jordansmom

Janie got played. Erika was able to get her to evict Will and then Boogie won. All Janie had to do was win the first HOH comp. She would have won against Erika.

Everyone's happy. Boogie got to prove to himself that he can play this game and made it to final two without Will and represented for Chilltown. Erika got to prove that leeching does work. America gets to fulfill their organism and vote for Janelle to win something. It's a victory for everyone (oh, except Kaysar again).

Guest jordansmom
Everyone's happy. Boogie got to prove to himself that he can play this game and made it to final two without Will and represented for Chilltown. Erika got to prove that leeching does work. America gets to fulfill their organism and vote for Janelle to win something. It's a victory for everyone (oh, except Kaysar again).
:lol::lol:

Your so right.

OK guys, seriously, even though your favorite didn't win, you have to admit that this episode rocked!

It kept you to the edge or your seat right up until the end, and it delivered some shocking moments as well as a bunch of emotional ups and downs (or downs and even downers if you'd like)

Another crappy year of Big Brother where the two worst make it to the finals....oh well, at least the ride there was fun tongue.gif

Well said. I had fun watching this season and am glad BB Producers actually made them do the food comps instead of giving up on comps like last year. It was fun and now I am so glad that we don't have to watch scrubika and booger (cute nicknames btw) for a week but just the finale on Tues.

Archived