Thursday's LIVE Eviction Show - 9/7

BadAssJanie

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL fizzle,..am mixing some White Russians a we speak,..I have a feeling Marty is correct and Erika WAS playing it up for the cameras to make us think she is gonna try but really she is gonna tank it,...*sigh*

I miss Will! What? Who said that???Me??? NOoooooooooooo!

*sniff* At least he was honest about his lying! Is that even reasonable?

Aw heck,.bring on the White Russians,.I am getting smashed with fizzle!!!

I will be drinking when I get home from the cheer gym and watch it (have to record it) so I will join in then. May be more on the west coast time. LOL

Shell - I miss Will too but sssshhhh its our secret.

I am just majorly disappointed the "Snotty" aka Boogie, won the 2nd challenge. I mean, it's a game and how can anyone expect Erika to settle for the smaller cash prize. But, she needs to remember, Money can't buy happiness and folks in this country remember things a long, long time.

Snotnose doesn't deserve to even be in the final three and he needs to pay Will his $$$ for carrying his ugly Tuschie so far.

After tonites eviction, who can stand to watch. And we thought Maggie and Ivette's boo hooing was boring ugly and sad.

yeaaaaa me! i love a good party.. specially when its a bunch of sloshed people in denial! :lol::lol:

ginger... i leave toe sucking to erika... in fact... i dont suck at all! get it.. i dont suck! yeahhh me!!!

:unsure: i miss will too. lets face it... watching him and janelle googoo each other was way more entertaining than watching boobie sleep, erika talk to herself, and janelle eat... and eat... and eat.

I actually didn't watch last years finale. I didn't care either way. I will watch it no matter what this year. I actually want to see the questions with Will and possibly Janie being there.

Fizzle - yep Will was good TV. I never thought I would say that either.

No you dont suck...I knew that but had to give the warning (A public service announcement from your friend GingerSnaps) .

What I dont know is that some meds mixed with alcohol and an offer of $500,000. may look awfully tempting....for me that is. Ha Ha Ha!

PS - While everything above might be an option....voiding on the astroturf would never be considered!

the only reason i watched the finale last year was because they had all the houseguest back and did the jury questions and things like that... i think i went to the bathroom when they announced the winner...

hey remember when ivette won that final hoh round and went and hugged maggie?? remember seeing maggies crack??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you know what is really funny... boobie didnt even deserve to be on the show.. let alone make it to final 2.. and that is exactly what he thinks of erika.

i guess he sees himself when he looks at her.. he just doesnt know it. :lol:

heres to more crackin cracks tonight! ::::::::::cheers::::::::::

Since I have a little under 45 mins until BB starts. I am about to push record (wheres the dvr when you need it) and then I am off to work. Will be back with wine and remarks when I get back home and watch it. I am so going to hate being with a bunch of cheerleaders right now when I could be watching BB!!! lol

Save some fun and drinks for me!!!!!

Did the party die down?

I have my very very large glass of White Russian ready to go!

Hope I don't down it real quick in anticipation of the show!

MAN,..I am more nervous than a cat in a rocking chair store!

I have So got to get a life!

Did ya hear Janelle ask Erika if her mom was gonna be watching?LOL

Way to go Janelle,.mention her mom,..called Boogie out on the Krista thing,..she's planting seeds!

Keep it up Janie!

Archived