Thursday's LIVE Eviction Show - 9/7

BadAssJanie

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohboy, oh boy, oh boy - I can hardly wait for tonight!

No, not for BB . . . for the first game of the NFL season.

Dolphins vs. Steelers!

So Screw Mike . . . Screw Erica . . . and thank you, Janelle, for helping me stomach this show, with its mostly miserable

collection of so-called "allstars".

I really didn't like this ALL STAR year. The lying has become way too much of an art. I can't help it but I have always hated liars. Can't stomach them. So this has not been a good year. I hope if they have a BB8 next summer it is filled with people that are not BB groupies. Just regular people playing for comps and making alliances. (honest ones)

I know I offend all you people that think lying makes the game and the lying is what you enjoy. pffffttttt <_<

Count me out!

I'm not one on lying either, but how else do you play the game? I think when you are cooped up with nothing to do, day after day...its human nature to start plotting and saying things you really don't mean.

As for Janelle getting the boot tonight...I'm not so sure. I think Erica might have an ace up her sleeve. I know she told boobie she would take him or that she will give him HOH, but maybe she has a plan.

Then again, maybe she wants a boyfriend so bad--she believes Boogie will date her in the real world.

Silly girl.

I have resigned to what is going down tonight

Erika will throw the game to Boogie

Boogie will take Erika to the F2

Janelle will be on her way to sequester

The ramblings that Erika is feeding the internet is only because she does not want to be known as another Jennifer Vasquez. She has every intention of scumbagging Janelle.

I really hope you're wrong, Marty. BUT, if you're right, I really really hope Boogie will make it very clear to Janelle that Erika threw the competition in his eviction speech. I soooo don't want Boogie or Erika to win this thing, but if one of them has to, I at least want it to be worth watching tonight. :angry:

Archived