Ericka Scumbags Janelle

BigSis7

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know where the clip went that started this whole thread? The erika scumbags Janelle video clip

Yes it is on the Mortys BB homepage in the updates,..it says "Erika confronts Boogie part 1 and 2

the mods probably deleted your thread to the clip because it is already on Mortys Homepage under the title "Erika Confronts Boogie Part 1 & 2"

Don't know that for sure but mods ARE lurking cuz they updated the homepage already,..

At about 1:30 BBtime, {4:30 EST}, Janelle and Boogie were in the bedroom, and Janelle was cutting Boogie's hair. Erika was alone at the table, muttering to herself and looking stressed. Then he hit her fist on the table and said "I've GOT to win this HOH! I've GOT to evict Mike. I'm the master manipulator, not you-----bye,bye, boys!"

All this according to Jokers' Updates. Then she got some noodles, started eating them, and started stressing out again.

One way or another, it's going to be an interesting night. I'd love to know, however, where all of these people have gone that said the show was rigged in Janelle's favor, after part 2 of the most important competition of the year last night apparently involved not only knowledge, but upper body strength. It apparently involved suspending yourself in the air and pushing yourself around to different stations? Janelle said Mike beat her by 2 full minutes , because she didn't have the upper body strength to move the thing as fast as he did.We'll see.

If that's the case, I'll preomise noy to say that the competition was rigged in Boogie's favor. :lol:

If Erika scumbags Janelle, I hope all Janelle fans slap Erika upside da head for me...(lol). I'll be watching my beloved Steelers play tonight, but will tune into Big Bro during commercials and then come to Morty's to see what came down by reading everyone's great posts! :)

GO STEELERS! SQUISH THE FISH!

i got my dolphins winning

miami where i reside :)

will watch bb and game

If Janelle is voted out tonight, I do hope Erika wins. Erika was a floater, but she was the head of thr floaters. She did win a few comps, she aligned herself with CT which got her further in the game, she was smart enough to figure CT out, and in the end her best game move will be to get rid of Janelle - either directly or indirectly.

Mike hasn't even came close to doing what Erika has in this game. He was at the bottom of the floater-totem poll.

I do hope Janelle wins, but she is not sitting in a good position right now. IMO, she is the best player - overcoming odds that no one else has.

Marty, in less than a week you can say "it is what it WAS". :D

And speaking of the football game , tune in at 9:00 right after BB to see Big Daddy {Ross Verba} play on NFL opening night. Maybe he'll be able to see the finale after all. I think it's on NBC. He plays offensive guard for the Dolphins, so he's kind of anonymous.

Anyone else noticed that Erika has been wearing those pink pants for THREE days now? I don't even think she has showered!

yeah, and she wore the grey capri pants and sweatshirt for 2 weeks before the pink pants! :huh:

And speaking of the football game , tune in at 9:00 right after BB to see Big Daddy {Ross Verba} play on NFL opening night. Maybe he'll be able to see the finale after all. I think it's on NBC. He plays offensive guard for the Dolphins, so he's kind of anonymous.

He actually plays for the Detroit Lions, not Miami...

http://www.detroitlions.com/bio.cfm?bio_id=401&season=8

who in their right mind would continue to watch 7 years of a show in which the winner has NEVER once been who you wanted it to be......or even remotely CLOSE to who you wanted to win......or never even made it to final TWO?

who would do that? ME.............dammit

Erika did what Ivette should have did last year.

I knew those questions, they were easy as hell, and erika's lil smile gave it away.

After danielle was evicted i was really pulling for janelle to final 2, i felt them 2 (and will) are the 3 best players in the season (and mostly overall)

Erika + boogie... oh god. Maggie and Ivette look pretty good right now... okay maybe not THAT good.

The part that really sickened me was right after Janie walked out the door,

Boogie and Erica hugged and kissed as if they were a couple.....

Everyone else see that liplock??....sickning!!!

I too believe that she did tank that comp......

I did like Boogies goodbye message to Janie tho..He seemed sincere.

Archived