HOH Part 3 - Final Comp

EEonBB

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi everyone!

Todays the day! I am actually nervous! Also, was soooo pissed watching Erika & Boog last night. (I could barely watch) If E thought she looked stupid all season... she topped it last night! So much for redemption!

I have to say, I am now concerned, that the TEMPORARY LAPSE IN "SANITY" which Erika showed the past 2 days, is now gone!!!!

Why cant she see, that he did not speak to her or show any concerns the night before Will left ( because he thought he got his way, Erika was leaving so he had no need for her) SUCH A CHILD!!!

He doesnt speak with her till he won the 2nd part!

I do know that Jani & Erika said... they need to make Boog think he is staying! I did believe, when she 1st started speaking with him last night, she was just playing him. However....

She lost me when she told him what Jani said. (said she wasnt going to do that)

She lost me with the KISS. Had the feeds on but I didnt see it. Couldnt watch, as I was afraid I would get sick!

E also told Boog, that Jani said most of the "stuff" he said about her, happened the prior night (after E won 1st HOH) NOT TRUE!!! She told her most of the shit he said the night before evicting Will. *important because Boog was implying she did that because E won 1st HOH & Jani would say anything!

I guess my final reason..I think E will throw the final comp is because she never told Jani everything Boog said last night! (not to my knowledge) Didnt see it or read it anywhere!!!

All I can hope is that, Jani & E will talk before the HOH!!! Dont know if Jani realizes that E might throw it. Jani has been soo consumed with getting Boog to throw it! Better get a clue!

Well, need to get out of here!! Hope to be surprised later & E will WTFU... Once again!!!! She really needs to learn about self respect!

CHICKS BEFORE PRICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that fact that Erika told Boggie that she promised Janell the F2- says it all. Now Boggie will be motivated to win more then ever.

Janie is GONE.

And I couldnt give a rats A$$ who wins between the ugly troll (Boggie) and Skeleton with hair (Erika)

They are worse the Ivette and Maggie for me.

Atleast They were two strong woman that stuck together. Ivette was even willing to loose themoney to keep her word...and at that point Ivette and Janie were gettign along too.

Burn in Hell Boggie and Erika!!

fizzle - thanks for answering :P even though that wasn't the answer I was hoping for :(

"I guess you forgot where that "pri*k" has been. I don't think Erika forgot either and she doesn't want to forget and she hopes that it visits again"

gingersnaps - crack me up ! :lol:

I really hope Janelle can pull this out somehow...

Just got my answer directly from Erika. She told Booger she will be throwing

the HOH his way and take all the heat off her tonight.

You know she going to be the next most hated HG's after Jblow from last

year that girl that betrayed Kaysar.

This is just the worst! bear.gif

time to cancel my FEEDS!

Anyone might think that thre reason Erika did not tell Boggie about their convo b/c she does not want to risk janie campaigning incase Boggie win the HOH.

Maybe she is setting it up so that if Boggie does win he will think that Erika thre it to him, thereby picking her over Janie for sure.

I think Erika may be covering her tracks, but still have the intention to take JAnie to F2?

I don't know, it sure would be nice it that were the case. It just doesnt seem to be. Honestly, Erika knows she absolutely cannot win this game over Janelle and it really would be in her best interest to throw the comp to Boogie. I know it's wrong and i loathe her for it but, at a game viewpoint, that's her only shot. She went there to try to win the money and that's the only way she MIGHT be able to do it. It would be funny though to see what she'll do if she somehow accidentally wins the HOH. It could happen. Remember George's HOH?

The best possible senario right now, for me, would be for Erika to throw it and Boogie shock her and take Janelle to Final 2. That way Erika can reap what she sowed by backdooring Dani.

Quote PurpleMonkey: "fizzle - thanks for answering even though that wasn't the answer I was hoping for

"I guess you forgot where that "pri*k" has been. I don't think Erika forgot either and she doesn't want to forget and she hopes that it visits again"

gingersnaps - crack me up !

I really hope Janelle can pull this out somehow..."

It's not Janelle, but Erika who has to pull it out....I think it's so far up there it has affected her brain! :D

A few days ago I was certain that Erika would take Janelle to the final two and now I'm not so sure. :huh:

For me the bottomline is, Janelle should have won a round of HOH. She has nobody to blame but herself for not playing in the final HOH. I wanted her to make it to the final two and will be bummed if she's not, but hey it was her own doing.

Guest jordansmom
For me the bottomline is, Janelle should have won a round of HOH. She has nobody to blame but herself for not playing in the final HOH. I wanted her to make it to the final two and will be bummed if she's not, but hey it was her own doing.

Yep

What could have been one of the best final twos (Will and Janelle) has now turned into possibly the worst (Ericka and Mike) I'm so dissapointed right now cause this happens every year. Someone undeserving gets to the end....urghs me cause janelle really deserves it

Tarman, you are correct. I think thats why this will go down as the best BB ever. I sure hope Janelle wins, but I'm not going to stress about it. Next week.....these people won't even be on TV anymore except for a few morning show appearances.

If Erika evicts Janelle I think Erika might still get her vote. Remember last year when Ivette evicted Janelle and Janelle still voted for Ivette? It was because Ivette won more comps then Maggie. If Erika wins this next HOH and evicts Janelle then erika might just say Janelle vote for me because I did win more comps then him.

Archived