HOH Part 3 - Final Comp

EEonBB

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-7926-1157620609_thumb.jpgi hope that E wins HOH and takes J with her. However, E will probably throw it to B cause he said he

will take her and then she will not have to be disloyal to her chick alliance.

E wants the win so bad she can taste it she thinks she can win against B

and knows she can't against J. :rolleyes:

Wow, that kind of sucks. Hard to say, but I tend to think all those cliches are often true so my bet would be on Erika actually trying for the win due to 'hell hathing no fury like a woman scored'.

Apparently Booger was talking to Erika last night and said to her (according to JU): "All the lying I did against you, I did for you- for us." Is this guy just the most repulsive little creep you've ever seen or what?!? :lol:

I really believed Erika when she swore on her mother. I was even starting to not hate her anymore. If she takes Boogie he wins and that will make BB the suckiest year ever.

Boogie will get his street credit. Puke!

The fact that she woudl throw the HOH KNOWING he played her,...what a crock!

She needs to wake up,..I hope she is just saying that to placate him.

The fact that she is in bed now and HE was the last one she spoke to,..I dunno,..she has me worried here.

For her self respect, she needs to take Janelle. period. She takes boogie or throws it to boogie,...she is a bigger loser than he is in my book,..ya fool me once shame on you,..ya fool me twice,.shame on me!

I think some of the conversations they have today will give us a little clue. But then again this year they lie up until the last minute.

So the final comp is tonight? When is the final eviction? I forgot.

I think the last few days Erika earned some redemption for teaming with Janie against the guys. If she gives this game to Mike she will be so hated.

So so so hated.

what Erika SHOULD do is throw it (in a convincing way) to Boogie. Let's face it, her only chance @ winnign the 500g's is with Boogie, and if she throws it she won't lose Janelle's vote. That way she'd possibly have Howie, Janelle, and Marcellus...Boogie would have Danielle, James, and Will....leaving CG as the deciding vote for BB allstars rofl. Knowing him He'd prolly vote for Erika.

BUT, the greatest Reality player of all time is in sequester now and he can get the votes for Boogie. I'm confident that he can swing Janelle (yet again) and CG to vote for Boogz.

CT ALL THE WAY!!! :D

Hey Erika has noooooooooooo chance of winning the 500 thousand. NO WAY. No matter who she is with she needs to keep her promise and be America's Choice hero and not Boogies tramp.

Id care more about 500G's than being America's choice hero. Just ask Maggie. I'm SURE she regrets not being loved by America like Janelle was. All that matters is if your loved ones are still there for you (and they will be). If you want ot be a fame whore than by all means do what you think America will love, but she's a smart girl, and she'll go for the money. She's tanking this for Boogie. Janie fans are gonna regret the eviction of WIll :)

She KNOWS Boogie will take her cause he thinks he can beat her and not Janelle (and hes damn right). Erika also thinks she can beat Boogie, and shes thought this for weeks! Do you guys actually think she'll throw away a chance @ 500G's just to be nice to Janelle? We all saw her desperation tactics to stay in this game (pleas to CG and Janelle). Erika is a smart girl, shes tanking the HOH.

Archived