Open Letter to Will

Tracyrm

well.. i personally thought there was way too much blanket fluffing going on in that big bed they spent the last few days in. i know that will is a restless sleeper.. but they were full awake and fluffing up those covers like it was nobodys business. :lol:

i dont think they were giving any handjobs.. but i think they were touching and feeling (not those areas perverts)

The only thing I recall was lastnight Erika asked Janie if she had ever kissed Will...and Janie won't say yes or no and Erika asked under the covers and Janie still won't say.

Janie did say Will kissed her when she won veto but I think Janie kissed Will no question

Being a restless sleeper is one thing, fluffy blankets and turning up music to get FOTH, well...that says something completely different. Add in the fact the way they were looking @ each other (being playas or not)...definitely some action was going on. :D

BTW...since Will wouldn't kiss Janelle for the cameras (and she knew this), she sure did kiss him like it was a familiar thing to do...don't you think?

eyeluvhowie posted this in the Video thread...

"caught this,Janelle was sleeping Willw as restless, and rolled over kissed her, woke her up and she brushed his forearm...There is no *operation double date* needed when someone is alseep is there!!!! "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfsIPpzP_sk

edit... hope this link works this time

Archived