BadAssJanie

122 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win part 2 ?

• Boogie
    • Janie

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Janelle has thrown a competition in 2 years. She's just too competitive to do that. So if it's her and Erika in part 3, I'm pretty sure she'll be giving it her best shot. Maybe she can write her decision and get it notarized and let Erika read it if she wins. :D

I found this on CBS website from BB6. Hope its helps lala...

THE COLD, HARD SMELL OF CASH

The second round of the HoH Competition begins. Janelle and Maggie face off for their shot at a place in the final round. Two giant padlocks await the housemates in the backyard. On the top of the padlocks are eight clues. The HouseGuests have to run onto the platform to remove the clue-covers and reveal the questions. The answers are numbers ranging from 0 to 9. Turning the dial to the matching number, they will eventually dial the correct combination to open the lock. Janey and Mags both find the brain-teasers challenging, trying a number of times to unlock their padlocks unsuccessfully. "The game was tiring intellectually

I think they are getting ready for the comp now. Mike got called to the diary room and looks like they are getting ready to start. Erika and Janie are doing some quick Jedi Drilling.

Do you think it will take very long for it to be over? i don't have feeds and I am counting on you guys! I have to say that I am wreck I am so tired. I haven't gone to be at a decent time for weeks. I love the show love this site but I need to get my life back to normal. :rolleyes:

While we wait......... ( and I hope I won't be in trouble for asking this.... ) Does anyone watch Rockstar Supernova? If you do, which rocker do you want to win?

Go Janie, you gotta win this part and the third part!

Archived