Chicktown

BadAssJanie

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish that Janelle and Erika would do Will and Boogie's phone call diary room...THAT would be SOOOO FREAKING FUNNY!! I know Janelle knows about it because her and Will did one together (although we never saw it) and he talked about them with her a few times.... But it would still be funny...

I'm not sure that, that would work. Women talk on the phone differently.

Janie: Hello?

Ericka: Hi girl. Whatcha doin?

Janie: Nothing much. I'm bloated and need chocolate NOW!

Ericka: Me too! I am PMS'ing. These cramps are killing me.

Janie: You ever get that not so fresh feeling?

Ericka: All the time

Both: FALLS OUT CRYING

Thanks for the You Tube link Sassy. It was awesome! :D:D

I thought I was so past the whole Will/Janie thing, until I saw the Will and Janie Tribute by Jessicaashley titled "Goodbye My Lover". Those that were into the Will and Janie showmance will love it. I'd post the link, but I don't know how. Sorry! I'm still pretty computer illiterate! :)

Well, I don't think that it was that Janelle was really being stupid. After all, Erika was in the same boat and everything didn't come out until Janelle won POV and Erika found herself on the outside looking in. Sometimes it's easier to see things more clearly when you're on the outside looking in than it is when you're smack dab in the middle of a situation. Kudos to Erika for having the courage to approach Janelle and the perseverance to keep talking to Janelle in order to bring their dilemma to light. Janelle really did feel she had a friend in Will, and I'm sure they'll probably remain friends after the game. As Will said during his time w/Julie Chen upon his eviction, he does like Janelle as a person and as a friend, but he always realized that it was about the game first and foremost. Sure, Will played Janelle, but I don't think he was as nasty towards her as Boogie was towards Erika. I really do think Will values his friendship w/Janelle, but that Boogie couldn't care less if him and Erika remain friends or not. Boogie's just nasty!

CHICKTOWN RULES!

The manipulation part i thought was just part of the game and a good strategy its when they (mostly boogie) took joy in messing with their heads like Erika's biological clock ticking and bringing up the baby thing and the nasty things he said about her in the diary room...It's one thing to manipulate someone for the game but its another thing to take joy in it like he did... He's such an ass

glad to see i am not the only sicko that liked the idea of janelle and will all cute and all... thanks for posting those videos. those make for some really cute memories if they were really a real couple... or for their own day dreaming. hehe

Hopping On A Train

Reaction To Janelle's Big Move

By NovemberRain, September 06, 2006

Hopping on a Train

By: November Rain 9/6/2006

I wrote an article a few days ago lamenting the current state of womanhood everywhere. I am still worried that Woman Power is slipping a bit, but my faith has been restored some by the Woman Power Duo currently residing in the Big Brother house.

I had pretty much lost interest with the show and was quite frankly bored to death by the live feeds. Will and Janelle snuggled up and whispering, Erika sitting around with sunglasses on, and Mike sleeping most of the days away just isn

Well what was Erika saying?

I just came back and Boogie is lying his ass off to Janelle right now. Saying that Will really has feelings for Janie and the got in deep with her... bla bla bla

I hope not. But I think her desire to seek revenge is stronger than her desire to sit next to him at the end. She did, after all, figure out that the entire jury house is sitting there because of him and Will. "At the end of the day ..." and in the game of BB, that is a good thing for him and a bad thing for her.

Archived