Chicktown

BadAssJanie

Population: 2

Average Tempurature: HOTT

I've heard this term used a lot tonight and it seems fitting and since Mike and Will have their OWN Chilltown Thread so should Janelle and Erika....

I think Erika came up with a pretty good idea tonight to tell Boogie that they are both taking him to the finals in hopes that he throws the next competition!! I think if they do it right then he might just do it!!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

apparently Mike was telling the internet viewers tonight that he would tell whomever won the HOH that if she didn't take him to the final 2, neither he nor Will would vote for her. I can't see that affecting Janelle as she would expect more votes than Erika, but may it help tip Erika back towards taking Mike?

If Erika picked Mike over Janelle the Erika would lose 2 votes too... Hers and Howies and at this point I think Erika just wants to show Mike up...

And seriously, Will is going to vote for who he wants to vote for...Boogie can talk all the smack he wants but he doesnt have control over Will

I really dont think Erika will take Boogie. She realizes the extent of how she has been used, the girl really thought they had "something real". She is super embarrassed, humiliated, and pissed. She mentioned that he knew her dog had just died and she had just broken up with her boyfriend. She is really hurt that he would play on her vulnerability. She sees getting rid of Boogie as the way to redeem herself and not look like a shomance ho and total fool. No way would she chance taking Boogie to final 2 and risk losing to him. She would risk taking second to Janie before she would take Boogie.

Great thread BAJ! :)

I don't think Mike's got the influence on Will to really make that threat stick, but at least he's got a plan I'll give him that . . . but in the same breath I'm going to have to add that it's not a great plan because if Chicktown's makes part 3 of HOH, they could turn to each other and say the same thing - let's agree to take each other and if you don't you won't have Howie/Marcellas' vote. Then they can both look really 'stressed' and 'bummed' and say 'Um, sorry Mike but best be to steppin' ;)

I really think the I swear on my Mother that I will take you Janelle to the final 2 is solid not matter what. She wants to get her respect back for one and another her Mother is her biggest love.

I think it is all about redemption. Erika has a good job and a nice house and a good future.

I am hoping that Boggie throws the comps and the girls get the last laugh.

Things are looking good in ChickTown!

I think Erika thinks she'll get 2nd place, no matter what. I'm not so sure she wouldn't win against the booger. I think it would be tough for anyone but Will to vote for him. But he might get the respect and admiration of great game play, through his association with Will.

I do think she'll take Janelle though, just because of how vile the booger is. No way does she even want him to have a shot at winning.

And what a jerk he's being. If he throws the whole HOH comp, and they don't take him, it make him the owner of the 'dumbest BB move', since Marcellas didn't use the veto.

Keep threatening, booger. You're soon to be picked.

CHICKTOWN ROCKS!

i dont think either of the girls would take boogie. i think it is now coming down to pride. the girls were played and they will refuse to be played again. i would think they are saying to themselves... "i would rather lose to HER than to give him even the slightest chance at winning"

think about it... if it was you, and you had to chose between the guy that played you and said nasty disturbing things and you now hate him or chose a girl that got played too and is in the same boat you are.... i would make sure that the Facker wouldnt have any chance of winning. i wouldnt even want him to have 2nd place.

they must ask themselves: who would i mind losing to? not who can i win against... cause seriously... you never know how the jury will vote.

Mike has the dumbest logic ever....

"If you don't take me, you won't get my vote, or Will's vote."

If you take him you don't get Will's vote ANYWAYS! And the other person kicked off would probably not vote for you either... so you have a 50/50 shot at Will's vote if you don't take Boogie and a 0% shot if you do....

He's not the brightest crayon in the box, now is he? :lol:

Stay tuned for Thursday's episode of "Desperate Houseboys"...... :rolleyes:

Me too, Tarman. After a season of not really liking Erika and/or her floating ways, all of a sudden she in a way is making a statement for ME as a woman and how it would feel to get back at the huge as@hole I dated before I found my hubby! I completely relate to her mindset right now. How pathetic am I!!!?!?! Chick power!

Tho I'm still a bigger Janie fan, I don't care which one wins at this point. As long as it's a chick!

I say Chicktown against Pricktown, hell yeah!!!! :D

B)B)B)

I don't think so either, cause Janey would not have prompted the convo that Erika did, because she hadn't put 2 and 2 together yet, so Erika would have gone along with the original plan, but because it happened in reverse she had to beg and then it came out that they were being told the same BS, thank God!!!

OMG, that is fabulous, lolololololol

Archived