Wednesday, September 6th

CeCiMom

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marty you are 100% correct... James will never vote for Erika (or Georgie... not that that's relevant now.)

I would like to add that... Danielle will vote for Boogie in a heartbeat. If you watched the live feeds you saw many conversations with just the two of them and they were very close. After James, Danielle was most loyal to Boogie. Even after her nomination, Danielle blamed Will, not Boogie. And, during her eviction segment when they played the good-bye interviews... she watched Boogie's and she was shaking her head in understanding of his vote... not in disgust.

I'm sure that in an interview that Marcellus did he said that if Janelle managed to make it to final two, she'd have his vote. I can't remember if it was his exit interview with Julie or the Housecalls interview. Marcellus certainly would n't vote for Erika, and he hates Chilltown with a passion.

But CeCi, she was campaigning for Janelle when she knew she was leaving.... and she did say the best game player, which she will have to recognize as Janelle. Boogie hid behind Will and Danielle knows that.

I don't doubt she'd give her vote to Will over Janey, but I can't see her giving it to Boogie, even though she likes him.

I believe that Danielle and George would vote for Janelle in the final two no matter which she is against. They picked her in their exit interview to win the game. If it's Boogie and Erika, Dani will probably go with Boogie and George with Erika.

In a game based on lying, cheating, and backstabbing, does anyone else find it wonderfully ironic and beautifully simplistic that the game turned in just a few hours on two individuals telling the truth?

I

Julie mentioned to Will that he had some fences to mend with Erin. That Erin is not too happy with the way he played the game. Will asked Julie if she could put in a word for him because Erin is a big fan of Julie's.

*note he did not seem sad or heartbroken at all.

Actully In one of will's post interviews (check wills thread on this site)- He spoke with erin. He says that he and Erin have a lot to work out and that they love each other very much but there are trust issues.

I don't think they will leave one another. Either that or they will not openly admit a break-up.

[ absolutely adored Will...I adored his quirky smile, his black knee socks, and RWB headband...I adored how he distracted Janelle after Howie left...and I adored how he would spin Janelle around.]

Yes I loved how he twirled Janelle around, it was just too funny to watch her go from a serious thought to giggling and blushing with one twirl. She is such a girl!

I will miss the pretend world I lived in that they were going to live happily ever after, but I'm glad Janelle made such a great historic move in the game. GO JANIE....win HOH and send Boogie to his master!

Someone said what will said last nite that based on that they thought he would vote for Erika in an Erika/Janey finale. I do not think that is what Will meant when he said she(Janey) would be sorry, I think he meant that he feels that Erika will flip in the end and take Booger to the final 2. I believe he totally respects Janelle's decision and if she is in the final with Erika he will be voting for her.

But if Janell wins final HOH, that won't be a problem, she will take Erika, because there is more loyality between the 2 of them now having compared notes and realizing they were played, I also think even tho Erika may not be able to beat Janell she will take her to final 2 if she wins HOH, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". it is sooo totally hard tho waiting for this to play out, to see who wins HOH. I have to work the rest of the week, my week starts tonite, so I will be recording and be on the Internet. Funny I always come home on a show nite and go straight at Mortys and see who won before I then watch the show, buzzing thru all the commercials, etc.

Hey did any of you see Dr. Wills girl in "For Love or Money?" Talk about a Player, she if any one would understand the manipulation of this type of game, she was on that show twice and won 2 million, she chose the money on the first one and then gave it up to come back and play for a second time to win 2 million and then was supposed to marry the guy or at least stay with them a certain lengh of time, looks like she didn't stay with them permanently if she is now with Dr. Will, real strange combo for me(Will & Erin). I personally did not care much for her and was rooting for this other cute little girl on the first show that Erin was on.

FatCat, I had to work last night and was stewing in my cubicle wanting to know SOOO badly what was going on and the FIRST thing I did when I got home was check and see who was evicted!!! I was happy! THEN I went and watched my recording!!

I didn't like Will at all in the beginning and then grew to like him, maybe he manipulated me into liking him I dont know, but strangely enough I do want to evict myself from my house now...ANYWAY... I'm glad Janie did what she did because she vendicated herself for all the times he steered her wrong and we all as fans were saying "what the hell is wrong with this girl" So YAY for JANIE!! F2 Baby!!

I wait tbls so I am not even close to a puter, but I always hit Morty's first just cause then i can look at the show with out the angst, so even tho I record and will be on thurs I will go to Mortys first as usual. Ya know I like Will, I hate Boogie, Will has sooo much more class than Booger, I couldn't believe Booger said something about not lettin those Bitches steal their show, whatever, what a Di*k he is, and really I think Will had a strong suspicion that he was going, because when Boogie asked him what he thought he said "I don't know, I may be going". People seem to think he wouldn't vote for Janell, I think he will if is is the 2 girls(let us hope) in the final!!!!

Yes, I have to be at work in an hour and a half, so I will not get to see or read anything till I get home, :angry:

Okay, high energy everyone, including houseguests and live feeders! (We have an audio leak...right now a crazy reggae tune is jammin'...shhh..lol...maybe we'll be able to hear the actual competition.) :lol:

Archived