Who would YOU take?

rook9566

Who would YOU take?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. You are Erika. Who do you take? (Read below first)

• Mike
    • Janelle

This may look like the other poll, but I don't want you to tell me who Erika would take. I want to know who YOU would take. I am curious to see if this turns out differently than the other poll.

Say everything is the same. You had a showmance with Boogie, he played you. Janelle most likely will win if you take her. etc etc Just only consider your own personal life as the difference. Do you need the money? Do you mind looking like a heel for taking the money after promising Janelle? Do you risk your mom's well being since you promised on her? That is if you believe in such stuff.

Erika will and should take Janelle. She can't win against either of them. Boogie did her WRONG on a personal level, one that his going to sting to the core when she gets out and views those tapes. Since she can't win over either of them... Take the girl that saved you (Erika) from 4th place. imo

However, I will say that after Will's good-bye segment... it seemed he was going to seek revenge (he won't call it that though) in the jury house, against Janelle... by getting them to vote for Erika over Janie.

BUT, then after Erika's good-bye message to Will... I changed my mind again. LOL

Anyways... neither can win against Boogie if they take him.

Now, I'm thinking while I'm typing... hahaha. If Boogie wins final HOH and takes either girl. That girl might have a chance of winning. Cause the other girl will be in jury campaigning. Erika and Janelle could persuade marcie, howie, georgie... easily and then their own vote would give the other ChickTown girl a win.

maybe :)

That blows my mind that you think Mike would beat Janelle in F2??? I can't even fathom that. Dr Will yes, but Mike? He road the Doc's coattails. He's nowhere near as good as Janey is in comps. The house would vote him the winner cause he's a liar? I will never watch a reality show again if that happened.

She will take Mike in a heartbeat!! I cant wait to see the look on stupid Janelle's face!! She should have kept Will then she would have only needed to beat Boogie in the HOH because Will would have thrown!!!!!!!

if i were a leech i would take janelle so i can save the liitle bit of dignity i have which isnt much

:P

Not sure if anyone said this, but nobody won HOH yet, just part 1

, Janie and mike play tomorrow or so for the second seat.

Seat 1 plays against seat 2 in the trivia stuff on Thursady (kinda like poker)

If I had just been had by lies only, Mike. But if i had made a fool of myself by being played the way mike played Erika, then once I realized it I could never take him to the final 2. Even if it cost me the money.

Erika will take Janie just to spite that Boy. She is sick of being played by a guy and she is true too her word with Janie. Now but Janie has to win part 2 or 3 so they can take out Boogie and thats the

deal. I am sure Janie will Win over Erika in the end. :lol:

if she is smart then she will take Janelle, if she's stupid she will take Boogie.... If she wins the final HOH and doesnt take Janelle (like she promised and swore on her mom's life) then she loses two votes automatically (Janie and Howie) add those to the votes she wouldnt get in the first place Will, Danielle and James and uve got a loser!

I think with Janie she's got at least a small chance of beating her... She will have Marci and Janie will have Howie and Will but the others are really up in the air.

Erika CANNOT beat Booger.....votes would go down like this:

Will would vote for Booger.

Janelle would vote for Booger out of revenge.

Howie would be influenced by Janelle to vote for Booger.

CG would be influenced by Will to vote for Booger.

Danielle would vote for Booger out of revence.

James would vote for Booger simply to keep a girl from winning.

Marci could go either way........BUT Erika still loses.

With Janelle, Erika at least has SOMEWHAT of a chance.

I agree with most of your post except I think Chicken George would vote for Erika, because he liked her so much.... Not that his vote would matter!

Boogie was planning on wearing his "special" chilltown shirt in the final two with Will...They should let the girls make shirts that say CHICKTOWN and wear them in the final two (if they both get there of course)

I wonder how closely they are monitored in sequester? Will's never been there and may be making assumptions that he'll have the opportunities to really work the jury, and he'll reallly only have a few days. Supposedly two "handlers" are with them all the time to stop the game talk.

I wish there were live feed cameras in sequester! I love the artistry of the late night camerman (i.e. closeups of "HO", "Game", the red room devils), but tonight the focus on Erika's feet and that green bug is a reminder that the action is elsewhere.

Will - Boogie

Jannelle - Boogie

Howie - HATES BOOGIE - Erika

CG - Erika (Friendship)

Danielle - Erika (She understands why, she was just pisssed off and now cooled down)

James - Boogie

Marci - Hates CT, Boogie.

CG could go either way.

I think, i hope she would keep her deal and take Janelle, if Erika won HOH. But she probly stands a better chance on winning against Boogie, but it could go either way. But if she wants to be respected on how she played, she will at least keep her last word, and bring Janelle.

cg aint voting for ericka ass. she the reason he not in the game

Archived