Janelle "Janie" - Evicted Week 12

CeCiMom

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for another entertaining season Janie!!! You are the Queen of Big Brother...

Would have been nice to see you win, you were so worthy!!!

Best of luck in the future!!!

Hugs

King

Well, I have to say that I am not surprised at tonights eviction. Boogie made the right move for himself.

Janelle is definitely a great competitor. The best comps player in BB history. But she can't cross the finish line. Her game is too 1 dimensional.

I really hope she doe snot make a fool out of herself at sequester- i.e get drunk and act pathetic with Will.

She is a beautiful, smart girl who is very well recieved by both America and Canada (ya Canada!!) but like all players Will will make her look like a fool.

I hope she goes into sequester with her head held high- ready to win the $25,000 (that was obviously meant for her!!!)

By the way, is it me, or did she look like she was going to cry when she was talking to Julie?

I love some of you people. Erika's the one who figured it out, she's so smart, if it wasn't for Erika Janelle would have never known. Erika, Erika, Erika. Please the only reason you people are giving Erika any credit is because it lead to Janelle's evicition, and we all know how you feel about Janelle.

If you think Erika is so smart, then why is she in the house kissing Boogie's ass once again? She had it all figured out Will was playing Janelle & Boogie was playing her. But, now that she thinks about it, there is no way Boogie was playing her Janelle was lying. Amazing that Erika thinks she is the exception to CT's rules. It's really pathetic she cannot listen to her own logic because all she can hear is her biological clock ticking. . . LOUDLY!!!!! :angry:

Erika truly is an embarrassment to women everywhere.

At least Janelle had the sense to kick out Will after she found out that he was using her... Erika is still deluded hanging onto Mike with hopes that he'll want to be with her when the show is over. It's kind of sad to watch, IMHO. And although Janelle's decision to evict Will had cost her the game, if she didn't evict him and CT went to the finals the blame would have been placed squarely on Janelle's shoulders. With that said, I'm glad Janelle went out the way she did because at the end of the day (as Will would say), she didn't have fighting chance against Will, Mike, or Erika. I hope Janelle wins the $25,000 from the fans to make up for coming in third place again.

Thanks for a great game Janie. I enjoyed your persistence, courage and competitive spirit. Wish it could have been you going to the finals.

Now we have to look forward to the egomaniac and skeletor in the finals. Ranks up there with Maggie and Ivette. Which is the lesser of two evils - Boogie or Erika? Boogie is gross and Erika is stupid when it comes to Boogie. Right now, she has nothing to lose by telling him exactly what an ass he is but is still nurturing the hope that he will have anything to do with her after the show.

What a disappointment this has been - not only for Janelle losing but that I would rather anyone be in the final two except for Boogie and Erika. Even Marcellas or James . . . :angry:

well.. we witnessed a few kisses in the hottub.. that one kiss went under water. then there is all that movement under the covers that they did the last few days :huh: and a few times i caught a word or two of the whispering and yes, he was whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

In one of her interviews Janelle said that Nakomis is her all time fav player and that she wanted to align with her but the SOVs thought of as a threat. Janelle was trying to get her off the block.

Damn...if that had happened, it could have very well been Janie and Nak in F2

I can still see Will and Janelle being together after the show. Its like they both were on the same page with their flirtations and I think, deep down it meant a little more to them, then they wanted it too.

As for Erica. She is grasping at straws to be with Boogie. He is just not that into her. I read in the live feeds, she keeps trying to kiss and touch him and he just brushes her off. :blink:

After they get out of that house, she is in for a RUDE awakening. She'll end up with second place and no man. I wouldn't be surprised if BB shows some of his clips of what he says about Erica on LIVE tv Tuesday.

That would be mean, but can you see Scarica's face?! She'll be floored and sooo mad. But, she is fooling herself if she thinks Boogie is going to date her out of the house, much less give her a baby. :o

And I'm so proud of Janie but she was way to loyal to alot of people

I agree - she is a very nice person and probably a good friend to have.

Janie seems to not trust most women or have close friendships with women because they aren't loyal. How ironic (and dissapointing) that she trusted Erika and she dicked her over for a guy.

Erika may have opened Janelle's eyes to the whole Chilltown fraud, BUT Janelle was the one who actually did something about it.

SKARIKA - you have no chance of winning and you just set the women's movement back 50 years - A$$HOLE !!!!!!!!!! :angry:

After they get out of that house, she is in for a RUDE awakening. She'll end up with second place and no man. I wouldn't be surprised if BB shows some of his clips of what he says about Erica on LIVE tv Tuesday.

That would be mean, but can you see Scarica's face?! She'll be floored and sooo mad. But, she is fooling herself if she thinks Boogie is going to date her out of the house, much less give her a baby.

God, I hope they do - mean is what she did to Janelle. Skeletor deserves whatever humiliation she gets. <_<

Archived