Janelle "Janie" - Evicted Week 12

CeCiMom

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Orionvierling Today, 10:34 PM Post #138:

I don't see anything wrong with what Boogie did. Why compete when he was right. They both know that the only way they can be sure of winning is to take him to the final 2. Especially Erika.

I agree about Erika and Boogie, but. how could Erika come close to beating Janelle in F2?

give me a break Erika will stab her in the back in a heartbeat. Janelle is a stupid idiot! O and her crap about avenging Marci give me a break dont even try because its a little to late and I doubt Marci wants to be friends with you anyways! Her worst decision in the game its just too late. You cant trust Erika ever! Go Mikey B!!!!!! Get a CT member in final 2!!!!! Kudos to Erika for even getting Janelle to listen to her. I would like to see Erika win now possibly! Lets face it without the doctor there the entertainment value goes way down!

So one of worse season of BB treds on some more thank god it is almost over and I can forget about it for awhile and watch Surivior and then LOST!!!!!

However this better not be the end of BB if it is it will be ashame!!! I just hope shows learn from survivor and big brother and never do an all star show!

So one of worse season of BB treds on some more thank god it is almost over and I can forget about it for awhile and watch Surivior and then LOST!!!!!

However this better not be the end of BB if it is it will be ashame!!! I just hope shows learn from survivor and big brother and never do an all star show!

You can forget about it now if you'd like...lol. No one is making you watch it. And no one will make you watch it next year either.

I really have to wonder about the person who says : thank god it is almost over and I can forget about it for awhile

and then goes on to say: this better not be the end of BB if it is it will be ashame!!! ;)

I'm proud of Janelle for evicting Will. She was being used by Will, and even though she may have also been using Chilltown, we all know that Janelle really did care about Will, whereas he couldn't have cared less about her, in my opinion. Janelle got her pride back tonight, and Will got one of Janelle's high heels up his ass and was booted to the curb! Kudos!

I have been vocally anti Janelle and still am. I have been a Will fan since BB2 and to me, he is still the King of BB.

But, I can also concede defeat. It seems your girl finally figured out what was going on around her. IMO, she made the correct move for her in evicting the Dr. If she makes it to the F2, she is easily the winner.

So, to you Janelle fans, I extend a congratulations.

Orionverling wrote:

Well after all these people saying how smart Janelle is I think it is funny that Erika is the one that figured it out and had to spell it out for her...:>

Well I guess Erika figured it out the second she lost POV and Boogie discarded her like a used kleenex. That's when reality hit her when all CT attention was being lavished on Janelle. So yes I commend Erika for figuring it out..but Janelle probably would have too if Erika had won POV

Jani: "I'm so glad I was strong enough to evict Will..." (found on ju)

SO AM I. :D

methos: thank you!

orien: it took erika's seed planting and brains to tell janie the truth. and it also took janie's brains and guts to make the move final.

i am shocked that janie went thru with it, i thought she would chicken out. go janie and erika.

I dont think Erika totally "figured it out" herself. She was trying to persuade Janie of how Will was playing her, and in doing do the girls BOTH realized that they had been played the same way. The exact same way. Janie will get credit for taking out Will, Boogie is still clueless that Janie and Erika have conspired together...and it is a moot point anyway, since Janie cast the only vote that evicted Dr. Will. I think if Janie makes it to final 2 she has the jury wrapped. The entire jury is kicking themselves in the butt for not taking out WillBoogie sooner since CT basically was behind each one of their evictions. Janie, in spite of her flirtmance and feelings, was the one that took down Will. Robot Barbi has the game wrapped if she makes final 2, lol.

Erika got dumped after Janelle won veto and chilltown figured they were in the clear. Erika had a chance to get out from under their spell long enough to see the light. Approaching Janelle and getting her to listen was smart. Janelle should thank Erika for getting her out of it.

deedsy you have to watch the conversations between Erika and Janelle from yesterday. Then you will realize Erika is being honest by saying she will take Janelle to final 2.

Let's not forget that after the POV comp when Erika and Jani we're having a smoke Jani said we should talk. Jani suspected Will was playing her but wanted to believe there was more. All it took to shake her out of the trance was Erika putting forward comments that were made to both.

I don't like Erika much, mainly because of her begging to George and "selling" her body to be used as an amusement park, but I was happy to see her get some revenge.

I know it's a game but even I have moral lines that disappoint me to see crossed. Boogie, Will and Erika crossed them.

Well after all these people saying how smart Janelle is I think it is funny that Erika is the one that figured it out and had to spell it out for her...:>

E: Geez Janelle Will is using you....

J: :mellow:

E: ugg... U-S-I-N-G...you

J: :blink:

E: Pass the Damn dictionary...

:lol::P

(quote)Well after all these people saying how smart Janelle is I think it is funny that Erika is the one that figured it out and had to spell it out for her...:>

I agree 100%!!!!!!!!!And it didn't end there.Erika had to STILL push & beat it into her brain which was otherwise occupied by loving thoughts of her future doctor husband.

:rolleyes:

When Erika asked Janelle if she knew who was using/playing her the most and genious Janelle responded 'Boogie?' :huh::blink::huh: DOI'!

I thought I was going to choke on my popcorn.LMAO :lol:

Lets not forget that Janelle was the one who had to say the words- "...I vote to evict you Will".

That must have been very difficult. Personally speaking as a strong, independent, educated woman- i dont know if I could have voted Will out.

You can't feel like your in love with a man one minute and think he has treated you better then any Boyfriend you have had (janie telling Erika this after eviction) and then just vote him out.

It was a strong move. Very strong.

I know there are millions of woman in North America that woudl not have been able to do it.

As far as Erika- Yes it was a good move, she played Wills own game. so Kudos to her. But she had nothing to loose- her butt was on the line.

Yeah, coming up with this brilliant plan to take down Chilltown wasn't Erika's "master scheme".... it was a desperate attempt to save herself and she would have done the same if it had been anyone up against her.

It made it EASIER because it was ultimately Janelle's decision and Erika had plenty of ammunition.

Erika's not really any brighter than Janelle.... I mean really "I'm going to have to teach our baby spying techniques" :rolleyes:

I think Janelle will get the jury credit for the move.... because as soon as Will walks into the sequester house, they are going to ask "what happened?" and he's going to say "Janelle evicted me" and that alone should secure her win.

Archived