Erika

CeCiMom

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Booger vowed to get Erika out. He may have come to his senses, but I can just imagine his enlarged, arrogant ego wanting to go up against Janelle, thinking he can out-dance her in Q&A.

Yeah i am back to hating the sights and sounds of Erika........there was a small window of time the night before Janelle evicted Will that I enjoyed the two of them. Now it is irritating me how Erika talks to herself all the time when she is alone, knowing it will get her more screen time.

OT........feeds just went to Trivia, must be round 2 of HOH!!!! Im so nervous :unsure:

Erika swore on her mother. :angry: She is in 2nd place no matter what. She will look horrible to America that voted her in if she gives this game to a slimeball.

She will be soooooooooooo hated.

That would be her style for sure,.....but as a woman,..she is gonna be so upset when she sees the tapes. tsk tsk,..it's gonna be a huge blow because of the whole Josh thing,..now this with Boogie,..she will feel sick to her stomach at having been with him.

Wait til she sees all the footage and hwo he never washed his hands after his "blanket parties" and using the bathroom,..and then he would TOUCH her. UGH! He is vile!

I could have cared less who won this thing as long as it wasn't Boogie. I hope she sticks with her decision that Boogie doesn't need the money,..and that he played her,..come on Erika,..don't whimp out now!

Go out with some class!

The girls are up talking.

They start whispering about Mike then flames.

Janie said that Mike thinks that Erika is taking him and his talk is about when Janie is in the jury.

Erika will look like a fool....she can't win against Booger.

Remember alot of people were saying the samthing about Janelle that she would like like a fool if she took Will to F2 well now all of a sudden people think Erika is a gamer whatever she looks like a fool.

I'm not liking the way Erika seems to be high-horsing Janelle. All the "trust me" talk combined with her constantly repeating everything SHE has figured out. I find it curious that she has never asked Janelle about any secretive romantic gestures on Will's part. Nor has she ever fessed up about just how far she and Boogie went. I guess that's one topic she would just rather avoid.

haha fizzle sure it would be okay.

I would never swear on my friends or family to win money but thats just me.....I don't know if something were to happen to them I would forever blame myself call me stupid I don't care..I just don't think its right.

If I had to save my butt in in a game like this, I'd lie on my mother, brother, dad, etc..dead or alive. I can't believe people still take this stuff seriously. "She crossed her heart and hoped to die and swore on her dead cousin. So she can't go back on her word."

Do people over the age of 13 still put stake into these "Double dog dare you" type swears?

Archived