Mike "Boogie"

CeCiMom

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow I am amazed that anyone on any board ever called James a sore loser :lol: Hell he has more of a right than all y'all he is in the game and it is much harder for him to remove himself. Some of the stuff I have read on all the boards about the final 2 and how it sucks is way worse than James

GO FINAL 2!!!!

Personally I really don't care who wins, it has no effect on my life...

But I call BULLSHIT if people are actually enjoying watching the Boogie/Erica final two... Watching paint dry is more entertaining...

Out of the two I hope Boogie wins... He did play a good game...

I was going for Will, Janie and Diane... So I'm out!!!

I agree with this from laydeebee:

Every idea Boogie had was placed in his head by Will. I'm not going to say he didn't suggest alot of things, but when all was said and done, the actual ideas that got him this far, were Will's.

As a matter of fact, I think Boogie's stepping out of Phase 1 of the Final 3 competiton was actually Will's thinking. I'd bet that Will had already told Boogie what he'd figured out -- that if it came down to the two girls and either of them, there was no need to waste energy on an endurance competition. Let them fight it out and just compete in Phase 3.

Yes, Boogie has shown some brawn in this season, but I can't give him any kudos for brains.

As much as I dont LIKE Mike, I have to give credit where credit is due... He did the manipulation thing like Will (not as MUCH, but still did it) and he also won competitions... To me that is the best game possible... Janie didnt have a good game because all she did was WIN comps, Will didn't have the best game because all he did was MIND games... But Mike had it both... if it wasn't for his horrible personality I would have totally been a Mike fan... If he hadn't won those HOH's and POV's him and Will would have not made it as far as they did, so as much as everyone wants to think that Will got them both that far I think it was Mike!

(ps I almost convinced myself to like him in my own post, but no thanks)

Maybe what bothers me most is his trying to produce the show.

It might be okay if he didn't want it to revolve around him.

Never. No way. Nor for that little Sputnik of an erika.

lmfao@ugly head!!!

he should be a chia pet with that freaking noggin!!

and erika....while i'd love to be as "fat" as she is (and i do love her hair) her face reminds me of this turtle i saw mished on the road over the weekend!

Maybe what bothers me most is his trying to produce the show.

It might be okay if he didn't want it to revolve around him

LMAO - and he really thinks we all enjoy watching HIM when it is actually Will who is amusing !! :rolleyes:

Poor Boogie - always a Booger, never a Will :P

Scuba - are you serious ???

and erika....while i'd love to be as "fat" as she is

She looks so sick - like a concentration camp victim !!! I am sure you are MUCH prettier than her.

Quote purplemonster: Concerning Scuba

"I am sure you are MUCH prettier than her."

We have never seen scuba without her wetsuit and goggles....

She may or may not be pretty!

Lord knows how she conceived ethel2 wearing that wetsuit all the time!!!

when boogie said on the finale tonight that he just said those things about erika (used her for what she is good for/used her up) after they had evicted will (implying it was just an emotional reaction to losing his buddy), was he right about that being the timing?

I'm am NOT happy he won. He is probably the WORST houseguest to ever win. (yes, a bit worst then Maggie). His attitude is horrible, he has no respect for women, because if he did, he would have never let the Erika thing get that intense. He just makes me gag. Oh, and he delusional too, if he thinks he is that cool and classy. :rolleyes:

Archived