Mike "Boogie"

CeCiMom

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Janelle was leaving and Boogie met her at the door...

"One last spin? Who's the prettiest girl?"

She did twirl for him, after all. A grand exit?

Was that a friend or an enemy?

This has been bothering me - WHY did boogie plant that kiss on Scarika's wrinkly lips right after Janelle left? He doesn't need to play her anymore now that he is in the final 2 and he claims to despise her in his diary room sessions and called her Scrubika on his goodbye to Janie...so why the smooch ??? I could see him hugging her or even a kiss on the cheek, but he kissed her like they were boyfriend/girlfriend.

Your thoughts? :huh:

Guest StarBaby

Where oh where is that barfing smilie when I need it? Erika and Boogie are, at best, vomitrotious. Nothing and I mean nothing cute about them either together or separately. I hope they do make a baby, cause that kid will know he was hit HARD with the ugly stick.

Boogie was a friggin' pimp this season.

3 HOHs

1 POV

The Coup D'etat

$10,000 golden egg

Plasma Screen TV

Trip for two to Aruba (Will he take Erika or Will? )

A buick

and now most likely the show

Haha, go Boogz!

add the $5000 that Will took, and CT got all the luxaries this season :lol: . All thats left is the 500K, and CT runs away with this season like bandits! :) best season yet ! :D . I can't wait to see them on Amazing Race :) .

THREE CHEERS FOR CT!!!!

CT!

CT!

CT!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know I will admit that the booger can get pretty ugly at a drop of a hat.

But prehaps we should give him credit for running this game before it ever began.

Boy did he go too bed tonight in a pissy mood when she was trying to take

credit for getting Dr. Will evicted. He was advising her to review that alittle closer and then he jumped from the Hot tub and said that she was insulting his intellegents. She asked him not to me mad and

then she went into this speech about making her own destiney and that she really

didn't know weather she would of took him too the end, if she had won HOH. He blue

a gasket and said with my Mother's Note in your pocket you didn't know who you would have

choosen if you'd won and she said exactly and the Nite's celebration was over for both.

I guess with that said it takes Two Inflated EGO's to make a Big Brother Show.

You have to admit thou like em or Not Chill Town presents made this years show a success.

ct.gif

OH PLEASE!

BOOGER IS A REAL PERSON WITH REAL FEELINGS? WHICH PLANET ARE YOU ON GIRL?

BOOGER IS A MEAN-SPIRITED MAN WHO HATES WOMEN - HE IS ONLY THERE WHERE HE IS BECAUSE OF WILL.

IF IT WAS NOT FOR WILL, BOTH BOOGER AND ERIKA WOULD NOT BE SITTING IN THE FINAL 2 (THE TWO MOST HATED AMONG ALL ALLSTARS PLAYERS)...

BOOGER WILL ALWAYS LIVE IN WILL'S SHADOW, EVEN IF HE DOES WIN THIS TIME. AND ERICKA WILL ALWAYS BE CALLED SCRABIKA AND A SKANK

mellow, I'm thinkin' that perhaps Booger needs reminded that the other houseguests are real people who have real feelings. Dontcha think that would help make him be a little bit of a better person maybe? Funny how he can be so vile, obnoxious, arrogant and pompous towards others, but when they throw it right back at him, he cries like a baby and gets all mad and runs away. Boogie is a hypocrite.

"The jury " seems to have spoken on the subject of Boogie. The jury being us. The only reason he was in the house to begin with was CBS wanted Will and Boogie came along as a package deal. The only reason he won the final HOH was because part two required a lot of upper body strength and part 3 Erika threw. He was not only undeserving of being in the final, he was undeserving of being in the house in the first place.

Because Erika "threw" the last comp? According to who? Her? Ya right.

I hate Erika. I hate Boogie. And I can't believe the "nightmare final two" is actually happening right before our very eyes. When it comes down to it though, I would toss the money over to Boogie. Why? Simply because he did more in/for the game than she did. If you want to say that Boogie rode Will's coat tails, then it's fair to say that Erika rode Boogie's. CT is the one who kept her around, not the other way around. She was on the block so many times, and it was Boogie and Will who convinced the others to keep her and vote out the other HGs. God, they even convinced her to vote out her best friend. Erika can think/say what she wants, but when she looks back on the game when her ego isn't in the way, she'll realize that she could have been gone so many times over if not for them.

Everyone goes on about how much $$$ Boogie apparently has. Well, boob jobs don't come cheap. I'm sure Erika's not as poor as she makes herself out to be. If it was about who needed the cash, then they would have brought CG to the final 2. No one cares about that though, it's all about game play. If you ask me, Boogie played a better game all around. He is the one who did the dirty work, and his ideas were just as much behind matters as Will's. Will would have been gone right from the get go if not for Boogie. Boogie though, I'm sure would have lasted even without Will. If anything, he was more of a target because of his association with Will in the house, and still he got to the final 2.

Erika told Boogie she threw it. If you have it watch it again, right after she got that question wrong and then every question after that, she had a sh*teatin' grin on her face. Every idea Boogie had was placed in his head by Will. I'm not going to say he didn't suggest alot of things, but when all was said and done, the actual ideas that got him this far, were Will's.

Nonetheless, I do want him to win over that other pompous ass.

Because Erika "threw" the last comp? According to who? Her? Ya right.

I hate Erika. I hate Boogie. And I can't believe the "nightmare final two" is actually happening right before our very eyes. When it comes down to it though, I would toss the money over to Boogie. Why? Simply because he did more in/for the game than she did. If you want to say that Boogie rode Will's coat tails, then it's fair to say that Erika rode Boogie's. CT is the one who kept her around, not the other way around. She was on the block so many times, and it was Boogie and Will who convinced the others to keep her and vote out the other HGs. God, they even convinced her to vote out her best friend. Erika can think/say what she wants, but when she looks back on the game when her ego isn't in the way, she'll realize that she could have been gone so many times over if not for them.

Everyone goes on about how much $$$ Boogie apparently has. Well, boob jobs don't come cheap. I'm sure Erika's not as poor as she makes herself out to be. If it was about who needed the cash, then they would have brought CG to the final 2. No one cares about that though, it's all about game play. If you ask me, Boogie played a better game all around. He is the one who did the dirty work, and his ideas were just as much behind matters as Will's. Will would have been gone right from the get go if not for Boogie. Boogie though, I'm sure would have lasted even without Will. If anything, he was more of a target because of his association with Will in the house, and still he got to the final 2.

You said what I feel as well....

Chill Town Rules? Rules what? Hell? The cesspool? The sick and sleezy part of town?

Will is the most charming yet vile person I have ever seen. He is slick and sticky and amoral.

Mike --- he's a piece of S***. No brains, no looks, no talent, no ability. Will is Frankenstein and Mike is Igor.

Chill Town Rules...nothing.

Let's get one thing straight...I absolutely can't stand Erica and it makes me sick to see those two in F2.

BUT why is no one giving Erica the credit she deserves? She played her way all through this game. Being the little Ho and "dummy" from the beginning. First she was all over Kaysar. Then she lay low and then when the power shifted she was playing footies with Danielle. Then Danielle was gone and she latched on to the Snotty Booger and made it work for her. SHE got Will out NOT Janelle. SHE got Janelle out NOT Mike. I loath her and her slutty personality BUT she deservs to win over Snotty Booger any day. What did he do? NOTHING. He took orders...he was the ULTIMATE FLOATER. Like it or not Erica actually did play the game. She should win.

Archived