1. 1. Who is the sorest loser?

• Howie
    • Boogie
    • neither they both have a right to be upset
    • they both are total losers

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both Howie and James were different were different this year than last year.

I noticed that with James, he seemed a lot angrier and prone to tantrums while in the house, but was able to tirn it off and be a good sportsman after he left the house. I naver saw that anger last year.

With Howie, I thought he was playing a smarter game this year than last year, he just wasn't able to win any competitions. But once he left the house, all of this anger just exploded. I don't know where it's all coming from. I always liked Howie, and it was uncomfortable to see him last night. I was disappointed.

Not defending his actions but I think Howie is still steamed at being blind sided by his little buddy George. George promised him to his face he wouldn't put him up and he did. Look at how angry Marcellas, James, Danielle all were to get lied to and put out. They all handled it much better. Howie is a big child. He feels betrayed by George after all he was the only one in there that even spoke to George for the first month.

last year everyone (or most everyone) LOVED when Howie went all nutso on April, it made him popular with fans outside the house... I think he is still in the delusional state that that is what we expect and want from him when in reality his popularity has probably dropped because of what he did last night...at least I know it has with ME.

mjcs: "I voted Boogie. I could feel his rage through the TV!"

So could I !!! He was SEETHING !!! He seriously had an ax murderer look in his eyes! I am surprised Janie and Erika can sleep in the same house with him now !!! I would be scared $hitless he would kill me in my sleep !! :blink:

And I can't get over how incredibly misogynistic both he AND Will are...they really have no use for women other than to use them to pump up their little boy egos or to service them like prostitutes. They must really be horrible lovers...I mean, boogie groping and smacking his lips on Erika was PUTRID !!! All misogynists are bad in the sack...you have to respect women to be a good lover.

Howie is just annoying and obnoxious - Booger is downright scary ! :o

Quote Cajumboiler: I hope they play that segment again at the finale and the audience boos at Howie. I would love to see his reaction to that.

I think Howie will think he was ever so cute and laugh...

He was threatening to go "busto" every now and again and his time was unexpectedly cut short in the house so he never got to do it!!!

This season Howie was loyal to the people he said he would be loyal to. The fact that James was siding with George spoke the most to me - James proved to be a real piece of garbage, and so did George, and I think even less of both of them out of the house. The fact that Marcelles hates Howie also speaks good of Howie to me - Marci is a hypocritical backstabbing scumbag, and Howie called him on it.

Last night Howie ampted it up for the cameras - he went too far, but George really deserved that verbal spanking, after all of his hypocritcal talk of how to play the game, and trying to be everyone's father or older brother. Howie was the only one who, from week one, actually talked to George and hung out - George is just feeling full of himself because, when he got in power everyone else was suddenly nice to him. Meanwhile, everyone else in there just think of him as a befuddled old man who was struck by lightning once (still), while Howie would have (and could have) been a friend for life. An obnoxious friend for life, but one none-the-less.

Mike has amused me most of the season, but the stuff with Erika last week, the stuff that was shown on television, really made me wish for a long, lonely life for that whiney jerk.

Both, but for different reasons:

Howie felt betrayed by his Jedi Buddy ( I think Howie really did like George), but as soon as George asserted his HOH power, Howie turned on him completely and still holds a severe grudge 2 weeks later. Grow up Howie!

Mike got played by 2 women, which I'm sure he never imagined in his whole life that could possibly happen to him. Mike believes he and Will are Gods of big brother and no one can touch them. When Janelle asserted her power as HOH, Mike acted like a child that didn't get his way, and he's still in the house!! What a two-faced jerk u are Mike Booger

Please,

James sided with George because Howie was acting like a 5 year old. Howie knew what he was getting into when he signed up for the game, and he should have known that George was not free to act after MB threatened him with the coup d'etat. This is what the game is about. If he can't take it he shouldn't be there. I think his real problem is that he thought everyone liked him and now he comes to find everyone finds him annoying.

AMERICA, I do agree with alot of what you had to say. As an alliance member, Howie is very loyal to his group and befriends everyone (as long as you dont deceive him). The problem I have with him is that HES NO LONGER PLAYING THE GAME. Its one thing to verbally assault someone in the BB house under extreme conditions (and lets face it, none of us in these chatrooms have any idea what those HGs go through) but to be stuck in sequester and have Howie continue his ridiculous antics? Cmon....i know alot of us like to believe the HG being completely different personalities outside the bb house and give them the benefit of the doubt regardless of how vile they played the game, but i have no doubt in my mind Howie is just an aging jock who is no different in the real world as he was in the house....last night's tirade proved my point.

I have to agree with maz1rulz. It is one thing to act up while in the BB house, because people will almost always believe you are playing some strategy to stay in the game and win (e.g. Danielle's alleged drunken (after 1 glass?) tirade - yelling at Erika from the hot tub and later continually ringing the doorbell to the HOH room for a lifetime). It's even somewhat understandable to have a brief knee-jerk ranting after finding out you've been directly lied to and evicted (e.g. Howie's "class act" reaction to Boogie before leaving the house). However, as mentioned previously, Howie may be in sequester, but as far as the

Guest jordansmom
Exactly what did Howie do for gameplay? Absolutely nothing. Talk about a leech. Howie is the king of leeches.

I agree he did nothing but talk trash about ppl. Howie makes me sick. Boogie may be an ass too but Howie by far needs to grow up. Did Howie really think ppl were not going to go after him? He sat back and let Janie and Kaysar do all the work. Howie is just plain sad the game is over for him. He needs to grow up. Last year I thought what he did to April was sick. NH got on my nerves too but he takes it too far.

and i think Julie chen screwed up when she said both hands have to be on the key "for now". i think it is usually one hand must be on the key at first and then later they have to do both hands. that is usually how they do it.

but since she did say it at the beginning of the comp.. they had to follow through with outting janelle.

it just sucks that it lasted all of 3 minutes. i wanted to see stuff fly outta the volcano and splatter all over them! i wanted to see erika take a nap on the volcano and boogie try and pick his nose cause he had goop in it! i wanted to see janelle lose her footing and scramble back to her feet.

all we got was some freak thinking he wants to be like richard hatch. <_<

Guest jordansmom

Yeah it was a big let down. Damit Boggie and Janie. Who do think would have won if Janie and not let go and Boogie had not been born a bit "slow"?

Archived