Sunday, September 3rd

CeCiMom

Janie just won POV. Erika is complaining that she had it won... but Diane's "face" was in space 8, took her three attempt's to realize that a "hook" was missing and that Diane should be in space 9. (Erika's side of the comp.)

Wonder if they'll re-do the comp. or if this is another "james" situation where Erika thinks she she should have won but, really she shouldn't have... maybe time for a tape review.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StarBaby

It's been what, half an hour since it's been over? I think if they were gonna call a redo, they would have done it by now. (I hope).

I hope they keep it the way it is too... but, I'm sure we all remember how long it took them to "review" the tapes when James was bitching up a storm.

Ugh, I get nervous every time the flames appear... lol

Guest StarBaby

Fizzle said: holy crap! its 2:25am and i am still awake!!!

::::::::counts how many days till next refill::::::::::

LMAO Fizzle. I knew something was up when you weren't slurring or rambling! I had to have my little catnap while the veto was being played, but now I am wide awake!!!

Too funny -- they are talking about Janelle's crying binge -- earth to CT, she was putting on a lot of that!

I had to have my little catnap

want some catnip instead. I grow it. I even throw it outside and cats come from everywhere to just roll around in it. It's a spectacular site to watch em go nutty.

I can't believe how excited I get when Janie wins a comp. Beware of squirrels on Tuesday night Fuskie, I might tear up the chat room.

Guest StarBaby

A squirrel that grows catnip -- it just gets stranger and stranger doesn't it? LOL

Is that the "no chat" chat you are talking about squirrel? :P

Boy, I wish they would quit going to flames already. I want to watch the party! I can actually stay up late if I want to, and I don't want to watch FOTH!!

PS - does anyone else hope they bring back the fish next year?? What I wouldn't give for a bubbling fish tank right now. I swear, if I have to hear that Housecalls theme much longer, it could get UGLY!

Does Will think Janelle ISN'T going to use the veto or something? Because he just said (to Boogie and Janelle) in regards to evicting:

ill say look, i thought this was going to be much easier than it is, the usual obligatory lead in stuff. and i dont think this is going to come as a shoick wehn i say Janelle...... you are safe, Erika get to stepping.

Janelle will be the one evicting, not Will.

is that why they are so spazztick? and their tails go all haywire? lmao

My squirrels are pretty mellow. I hope that's not the reason. They'll stare anyone down and look at you like, "cmon, make a move, cmon".

I love em :)

-- yes starbaby, that's what I meant :)

Guest StarBaby

Booger and Will just went to DR together --- I so hope they are doing a "briiiiing briiiiiiiiiiing" segment right now!!!

OMG Erika is sad and pathetic. "take me to the final three--will is a doctor and boogie is a millionaire. my boyfriend dumped me and I don't have anything" waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! She is telling Janie she promises to take her to final two --riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

why does erika keep saying "i need the money, i just got dumped by my boyfriend.. i will take 2nd place"

ummm is she saying her boyfriend made her broke?

now erika is telling janelle all the bad things Will has said about her. :o

Way to go Janie!!!!!! :lol:

I really think that it might be in her best interest if she aligned with Erika and took out Will..... :unsure: hummm but on the other hand can Erika be trusted.......

If Janelle wins the next HOH she should probably keep Erika but I really don't see Boogie as a threat in final two either. If Will stays in the game (as I expect he will and Erika will be gone) and it comes down to Janie and Will I would hope that the jury would choose Janelle as BB winner but I feel it could go either way. Janie's best bet would be final two with either Booger or Erika.

Anyone agree?

Archived