1. 1. Is BB rigged???

• Yes!
    • No!
    • I'm starting to think so...
    • I'm not sure...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Even if it was (which we'll probably never know until some1 from cbs says so) and you think its rigged, you know you're still going to watch like you always do, so why are we contemplating over it AGAIN?

because it's fun!

You forgot the "I don't care" option, so I voted no, on sheer blind faith in Arnold Shapiro, who has a spotless reputation in the industry and has publicly ridiculed the idea.

Every time a competition doesn't go the way some people want, they're going to say it's rigged. I've seen it in AI not so much on this board as another that I browse. Chris Daughtry was the Golden Boy. Then he was voted out and they shut up. Before that it was Kellie Pickler. She was The Chosen One. Now it's BB season and we're getting the same stuff because Janelle is dominating the competitions. Not even sports fans do that. The Red Sox went 86 years without winning a World Series while the Yankees were dominating, and there are a bunch of absolutely crazy, wild fans in Boston, and not even THEY cried foul.

how many polls have there been on rigging? i am not falling for it again! nope. not gonna do it.

::::make mental note:::::

With fizzle on this one!! :blink:

CBS would not rig this show in a million years. They would get way to much negative backlash, in addition to there being probably legal issues. Of course, that isn't to say they don't but certain evenst/comps in to benefit certain peoples strengths. That's not rigging though.

I personally don't think it's rigged. However, I do think that the producers do some kind of manipulating (or whatever you want to call it) to get certain results. Like many people have mentioned how they choose questions in a competition that they know a certain contestant will do better with, and previous houseguests have said that they try to get you to see things differently, or get mad at another houseguest, etc. in the diary room sessions. I know a lot of people were mad about the HOH redo a couple of weeks ago...because Janie won the only week that she could not play in POV...some people found that coincidence a little too suspicious. I still think they should have redone it, but without the contestants that answered incorrectly the first round (as opposed to just the slowest player to answer correctly) becuase they would have lost regardless... anyway...just trying to get the thread back on track. =)

LOL, I think we may have caused that announcement...

Anyway, I'm glad...thank's Jem =D

(Where is the warning thingy? I don't see it...)

Archived