Would you watch BB8?

mjcs

BB8  

98 members have voted

1. 1. would you tune in for BB8?

• Yes
    • No

Yes, but I hope to get less compulsive about reading live feed summaries, etc. We had exceptional summer weather here, and I spent too much time in front of the comp. screen just because I knew my teen would have it tied up in the evening. As Will would say, I need to get a life next year!

Yes, I would watch BB8. And I like the twists. I hope CBS can come up with a really good one. The ex's and the partners were good, but I thought the project DNA one kind of sucked. Nakomis and Michael figured it out pretty quick and then barely spoke for the rest of the summer. Anybody have any good ideas for future shows?

I voted yes, but I have to say this is a rather bias'ed place to ask this question...

svirf

you are right. I kinda regret posting it now. Just bored tho and wanted to post something.

cccc is jase? Jase was such a jerk!

Next year they need to make the twist where American's vote off, who every the HOH puts up. Isn't

that what they did for BB1? New but old twist.

I like that!

Of course i'll watch bb8, ive watched ever since bb1, no reason to stop now.

But PLEASE do a good twist that actually affects the game.

exes- LAME. plus it was only 5 hg were exes, there were 3 ppl that didnt have their ex in there.

dna- nak and michael (god i hated him) didnt even work together, they barely talked, adn they dont really talk anymore. Also adria/natalie had barely any affect on the game, they were kicked out back 2 back anyways.

partners- Was found out about in the first week, lame. also the hg coming back in the house was same as bb3.

Thats why i loved bb3 the most, they had fresh twists like amy coming back and veto and stuff it was all knew. Its jsut gettin dry now. The coup d'etat wasnt even used, there was a double hoh ONE week, it was just dry and boring come on cbs. Double eviction week, they all predicted it.

NEW PPL THAT ARE ALL STRANGERS.

<_<

Guest jordansmom

Once again I will be here next summer. Although I don't like the idea of AC voting ppl out. Ppl would vote for favs and not who should really go. JMO

Archived