Live Feed Updates

Jem

About last night ...

After the initital hugs, there were several times that Erika initiated physical encounters.

Once she landed on him, as if for a lap dance, and stayed for maybe 20 seconds. Boogie took it no further.

Several times she stood close to him while he sat the kitchen table, moving forward a few steps as if ready to lunge into another hug in the excitement. Boogie took it no further.

In the pool she was always the agressor, moving straight into him as he was trapped against the wall. In for a kiss or two, but then backing away when Boogie took it no further.

And there she was, sitting in the bathroom alone, at 4:30 this morning ... because Boogie took it no further.

8:30AM BBT: They up and Erika is cleaning house today and she is walking around with a black garbage bag over her shoulder. [she looks like a bag lady] Boogie just finished breakfast and is putting dishes away. They are talking about their mothers and saying they are freaking out right now.

Boogie sitting outside in the HT

Erika is sitting on the dining table, drinking wine, & speaking to us through the BB camera like a drunk loon. She says hmmmmmm, yes I do, I still kinda like the puppet masters ally, he's kinda cute but I'm gonna win this game. (no you're nooooootttt)

Erika goes out & joins Boogie in the BY. They both decide that this has been the longest day of their lives. Erika says well at least they have the Q&A tomorrow. Boogies says yeah that's at like 9PM.

Boogie thinks he can talk BB into givign them a movie to watch or something to do on Sunday & Monday. They talk about where Erika lives. She says her place is only 1000 sq ft 1BR/1bath on a 7000 sq ft lot (how odd). She says she bought if for $415K but now it's appraised for $1 million (hmmm, last night she was whining how she really needs the money but Will & Boogie don't)

Erika goes inside to pour herself another glass of wine. Boogie doesn't seem to be drinking. She keeps calling Boogie honey.

10:04AM BBT: OK, that was just gross. While Erika is at the dining table listening to music (BB gave them the HoH CD player), Boogie lets loose with 2 big, fat, NOISY farts.

Fuskie

Who guesses Boogie isn't running out of gas as he nears the finish line...

12:00PM BBT: So I go out and run an errand for an hour and when I get back, what is happening? Boogie is still farting and Erika is still flying solo.

Fuskie

who figures it is a cosmic joke that he finally has a weekend when he can sit and report on feeds and this is what he gets...

Erika is walking around in the BY (I think she is alone) but she is talking as if telling a story. I think she is practicing her speech for the jury, claiming that Boogie is the puppet master and that she was the one who took out Will not Janelle. Then she turns to the camera and says that it was a good speech don't we think so.

(I think she is losing her mind if she goes with that speech)

12:25PM BBT: Erika is pacing the BY rehearsing her jury speach, interspersed with OMG this is too much, this is just so juicy.

She goes inside and looks at the memory wall. Then she goes back outside and continues pacing silently.

Fuskie

Who notes that Boogie has not moved nor farted in the last half hour...

12:50PM BBT: All feeds on Boogie sleeping as Erika is called to the DR. At the intrusion by BB, Boogie rolls over, gets up and walks out to the bathroom, pumping his fist in victory as he walks through the Kitchen. He hits the WC, checks himself out in the mirror, blows his nose, then heads back to the WC to dispose of the tissue. It looks like he is putting his eyes in and now brushing his teath. Boogie could actually be getting up for the day.

Fuskie

Who now watches him walk back to the dark bedroom and lay down on his floor level mattress and roll back into his sheets...

1:10PM BBT: Boogie is up again, putting on a fresh shirt and trying to pick a hat. He goes through three different choices before finally selecting one and heading out. No, he changes shirts twice before he is satisfied. He is still having problems with his contacts, it appears.

He heads back into the world of daylight and into the kitchen where he drops off an empty glass, checks the fridge. He lays it on the counter and then takes the trash bag to the SR and trades it for fresh batteries. He returns to the kitchen, buts the baterries into his microphone, then leaves it on the counter as he gets fresh trashbag and puts it into the receptical.

He then looks outside to see it is actually daytime, returns to the kitchen and meanders without his microphone, settling on the memory wall, then back to meandering, then again to the memory wall. He does some knee bends to get the blood flowing and then, still without his microphone, heads to the SR to grab some diet coke. He has not made any form of verbal communication, so BB hasn't asked him to put on his microphone.

He gets some ice out of the freezer, puts it into a cup, and then pours himself some diet coke. He takes teh diet coke to the dining table. It looks like Erika left an empty bottle of water there so he reads the label. He sits there looking over at the memory wall. He rolls his neck to see if the vertebrae still work. He stretches his arms, takes another swig of diet coke and continues to stare at the memory wall.

Finally, he gets up and goes back to the kitchen, rinses out his glass, then returns to the dining table to reflect against the memory wall. Now he does a stretching exercise on the floor before returning to station at the table. He leans over to pick at his toes.

Fuskie

Who is not really sure why Boogie bothered to get up...

1:25PM BBT: Erika comes out of the DR and says hi.

Boogie: We have 5 hours!

Apparently that is when the jury is expected.

BB: Mike, please go to the Diary Room.

Boogie goes in. Erika heads outside:

Erika: He is cute. I hate him, but he is cute. Oh, it's hot!

She wanders around the backyard and pool, repeating how hot it is.

Fuskie

Who is amazed the astroturf doesn't wilt in such heat...

1:35PM BBT: Erika returns inside and puts on the headphones to listen to the CD. Boogie comes out of the DR saying the lights blinded him and they cut his session early. Erika confesses to having taken benedril to get to sleep. Boogie goes outside to check out the HT.

Erika sing: You got to give it to me.

Boogie: Internet, sorry I had to sleep in. To kill some time around here. It's very boring despite what you guys think.

He paces the yard, dips his toes into the pool (it's still wet), then walks back and forth. you can hear him mumbling to himself, but not make out what he is saying. Not sure if he ever did pick his microphone up off the camera. He says good afternoon to Joe Vance and we get FotH.

Fuskie

Who thinks BB is getting reallys lack and lenient...

1:40PM BBT: Mike thinks he has it in the bag. Based on Erika's speaches during the season, he won't even have to say anything. Just tell the jury to vote for the best player. He does have his microphone on after all.

Boogie: I's Wrap City, man, Wrap City!

Erika is now on the floor in the dining area. After a few minues she gets back up to listen to more music, doing a little dancing to it.

Fuskie

Who sees Boogie on the couch outside doing absolutely nothing...

1:50PM BBT: All of a sudden after an FotH, Boogie gets up and runs inside past Erika to the DR. More FotH.

2:15PM BBT: Erika gets up and leaves the CD player on. You can hear it until she turns it off. She goes outside and is surprised Boogie isn't there. She looks up at the camera instead.

Erika: Aren't you sick of looking at me? I'm sick of looking at me.

She collects her towels and goes back inside to put them away. Boogie finally comes out of the DR.

Erika: The last DR?

Boogie: I think we got it all. What else is there? This is so crazy.

Erika: Weird final 2, huh?

Neither has really eaten much today. Boogie asks if Erika is going to start her turkey frank assault. Erika wants to get her life back. Boogie says it is painful. Erika is inside in the kitchen and Boogie is outside making his US Open women's and men's final predictions. He hasn't played tennis in 3 months.

Fuskie

Who doesn't follow tennis, so does not know if Boogie's picks are accurate...

2:23PM BBT: Boogie continues his DR session with Kenny, saying he figured out that Will must have said something during his exit interview that triggered a DR question about their strategy.

2:33PM BBT: Boogie is now sitting with his feet in the pool contemplating life, the universe and everything. Erika was preparing some food and is now sitting at the table listening to music. Boogie is quietly practicing his speech, laying down by the pool.

2:43PM BBT: Now Boogie is in the HT (it's not on) and is no longer orating. Instead, he has a blank expression on his face. Erika is still inside. Now I know that CD only holds 70 minutes of music, so she must have it memorized by now.

2:53PM BBT: Boogie stands, adjusts his bathing suit, checks to see if everything is still in there, Then lays down in the HT. Erika continues to do, well, just read whatever I said last time she was doing. Boogie gets out of the HT and get s into the pool. That doesn't last long and he heads to a chase lounge and lays on his stomach.

Fuskie

Who is now out of here and hopes someone else will pick up the baton and carry on...

<I just popped in for a few minutes>

Boogie outside sunbathing. Erika wandering around the house.

It has been ten minutes and not a sound --- except ----

Erika wanders to the sliding door, looks outside, and mutters to herself, "It seems to be over."

She's now at the kitchen table, with the headphones on, and dancing.

<and I taped some of that nonsense>

3:47 BBT

Boogie inside (5 minutes now) and he hasn't said a word to Erika. Seems to be slamming things around in the frig. Oh, he just asked about toilet paper. Erika has gone to DR to request it (even though BB can obviously hear them)

Now Boogie is on the headphones. Erika comes out of DR and goes to LR couch without any comment.

3:58 BBT

Boogie slammin' things around again. He was warming the oven for something. Opened it and discoved the frying pan was stored inside. Erika is listening to the banging from the LR couch but doesn't move. Boogie back to headphones now. Camera zooms in on his "like a beast" t-shirt. As Erika picks her face in the bathroom, then moves through the kitchen to the sink, Boogie hides his face and dances in his chair -- never saying a word. <Taped that, too>

Erika now moves to the storage room to pick some more. She says "Finally. Oh, God, that was hard as a rock. Right on my chin... hard as a rock."

4:35BBT

Boogie at kitchen table with headphones on listening to tunes

Erika laying on LR couch asleep.

(I JUST HAVE TO ADD THAT SHE LOOKS WORSE TODAY, IF THAT'S POSSIBLE, THAN SHE HAS ALL SEASON)

She has terrible dark circles, she looks like she's 10 years older, I think it's called NOT EATTING!!!

EAT ERIKA EAT.... :lol:

I also would like to add that Erika has made several attempts to be cuddly with Boogie, even straddling him and laying on top of him, and he wants nothing to do with her. :P

At approx 9:oopm BBT tonight, they are having a Q&A with the jury. I don't know if they will allow it on the feeds, but I'll keep you all posted.

Archived