September 6, Live Feed Updates

Jem

11:45AM BBT - Feed 1 on Erika, she just stirred for a moment to rearrange the pillow under her but is now obscured by the duvet. Feed 2 is on an unfinished game of Solitaire on the dining room table. Feed 3 is on Boogie who has just stirred a little. Feed 4 is on Janelle who is a little restless in her sleep.

3:50 BBT right now we are getting music from inside the house but not sure from where or why as the feeds are on FOTH,..not sure who the artists or artist are?

This is the longest I have ever seen them allow it to broadcast!

Must be music to cover the buidling for the HOH comp as you can hear hammering in the background.

I'm pretty sure they were on indoor LD all day.

Everyone was back in their beds. We had FOTH and then a few seconds of everyone up and around.

We have FOTH again, but this time music is bleeding over (at least on Quad).

So maybe something's happening.

4:15PM BBT We still have FOTH but without the usual horrible BB music. Right now, they're playing an oldie but goodie for the HGs - "Holiday." We occasionally hear the HGs talking. Janelle just told Boogie that they're playing "Holiday."

"Houseguests, the lockdown is over!" but only feed 3 is up.

All four feeds are now up, Janelle is in bed in the HOH, Boogie is bitching that they can listen to music. Boogie has just laid down next to Will's old bed. Erika was sent up to HOH to get Janelle out of there.

4:18BBT Yes the HG's were locked down in the HOH. They are now off lockdown and Boogie is complaining about not being able to listen to something or other. Erika saying the Benadryl has made her sleepy.

Janelle is refusing to leave the HOH room as she is not done listening to music. BB asks Erika to go get her out of there.

4:21PM BBT And we have FOTH

4:30PM BBT - Janelle and Erika have been talking (and Janelle has been eating again!) in the kitchen the past ten minutes, laughing that Boogie keeps mentioning "The Big Picture" and the "Banana Bread." They are both really disgusted with him and say that no way will they take Boogie to final two! Janelle described Boogie as "a bratty younger brother" and they both expressed amusement that someone like Boogie can be involved in so many businesses.

5:00PM BBT - Erika and Janelle are just rehashing the same ol' same ol' although they have now moved to the counches in the LR! Erika: "They just didn't think we would get together." Janelle: "That was so dangerous, that was so close." Boogie is still in the bedroom on the floor, rubbing his own shoulder because no one else will touch him! The girls are still reeling from the humiliation and embarassment but then they don't have anything else to distract them.

The girls are around the table, talking about how CT played everyone in the house, how their parents are probably not proud of thier little girls and then going into their "just won the noble peace prize" attitude about how they have won the game. (sorry the gloating is getting very old, it doesn't erase they were stupid for all these weeks in my mind)

Boogie is still alone and now Janie is getting worried about the next part of the HOH comp.

Nothing really going on, just patting themselves on the back for waking up FINALLY and Boogie hiding out.

Now Janie is talking about things Will did that didn't make sense to her, like she was on top of this all along :lol:

Erika now patting themselves on the back that they figured this out just in the nick of time. :blink:

now telling each other what they were told about each other.

(Okay I am out, can someone else take over? I just can't stomach this)

Janelle & Glarika in bathroom piecing things together that CT did. Of course Scarica is multiplying the truth by 10 but that is doable at this point & Janelle will fall for it.

(I am, sorry, mega apoligies in advance, I have tried my best to be neutral in my feed reports but the Homance queen Scarika makes me physically ill. Please root for me to remain neutral but I fear it is a losing battle :unsure::blink::huh: )

Janie in DR, Boog sleeping -- Erika lying on landing outside HOH room. Talking to herself/us....keeps trying to figure out how CT played them all....then suddenly, lightbulb over the head....she says...CT told Dani to make a truce w/ Janie, then they pitted me & Dani against each other. She figures Dani didn't know she was leaving & that's why she was wearing workout gear when she was evicted.

Keeps repeating...why didn't I see this earlier, all the signs were there. At one point she says...it makes me sick, but it also makes me all the more attracted to him (Boogie) :o (yikes!)

Then she keeps saying how good this show is & how good she is for figuring this all out & even says at one point....good game, Will!

8:10PM BBT - Erika and Janelle are in the gym reviewing BB data for the Q&A portion of the HOH competition; they are reviewing nominees, replacement nominees, HOHs, etc. They are whispering, presumeably so Boogie can't hear they conferring and conspiring.

Boogie, presumeably, is still in a coma in the bedroom. Not much to come out for!

Archived