Thursday's LIVE Eviction Show - 8/31

squirrel

Guest StarBaby

CBS still has football here, so no BB until 12:37 a.m. I know I will have read the boards and updates by then, cause there is no way I can wait that long to find out what happens. Plus I have a kid playing football tonight too, so even if CBS was carrying BB, I wouldn't be home, but I would be watching the taped version a LOT sooner.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am in a tizzy over here too.. I am thinking today will be itneresting in the house anyhow.. I mean, everyone is going to have to pack right??? So they will KNOW something is up..

That's why I'm thinking that it will be the 2 nominees evicted.

I hope bb doesn't spoil it by having everyone pack up today. I would think they would wait until after the show is over, then put the remaining hg in outdoor lockdown so that whoever get evicted can go back in and pack. At least I hope they're smart enough to think of that. God I can't wait to see their faces when Julie announces this!

No, two people are leavign the house tonight.. Thats what Julie Chen said. Also even in the commercials, It has said a WEEKS WORTH OF COMPS, all in ONE hour, so I don't think it is going to be just the two noms leaving... I think we will see the first evict, then a quickie HOH, their immed. noms. Some type of quickie POV and POV cerm. then another live evict. then I beleive we will see the start of a endur. HOH and end of the show..

Did I miss something? Are they ALL packing?

As far as I know/knew, they have no idea of the double eviction coming up.

Can anyone confirm or deny???

I figure once Dani is gone and everything moves outside, the newly evicted houseguest will be sent inside to pack while the new HOH comp goes one in the yard. After show is over, the HGs don't go back in until the ousted one is gone.

I hope bb doesn't spoil it by having everyone pack up today.

ME TOO!!! That'll be the best part.

Danielle will leave obviously but I'm looking forward to see how the rest plays out.

Please let Will leave Please let Will leave Please let Will leave Please let Will leave Please let Will leave Please let Will leave Please let Will leave Please let Will leave Please let Will leave Please let Will leave ......................

Hahahaha!

I just realized that in another thread someone was talking about the show being "pre-emptied" one night and asked "does that mean they used up all the stuff out of the episode so they're not going to show it?"

And I totally breezed over it thinking that pre-emptying a show is pretty weird...

Now I know they meant pre-EMPTED....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh, and CAN"T WAIT for tonight!!!

I am in a tizzy over here too.. I am thinking today will be itneresting in the house anyhow.. I mean, everyone is going to have to pack right??? So they will KNOW something is up..

That's why I'm thinking that it will be the 2 nominees evicted.

No reason why the other HGs can't just pack for the evictee after they've left and pass on the luggage via Big Brother - we've done that once or twice here in Big Brother UK.

As I posted before they can just about squeeze it all in to one hour - but it wouldn't surprise me if either the second HoH Comp is delayed till the next show, or if for the second eviction there is no Veto.

I think we should all take a sedative....take a nice long nap, get up about 1-2 hours before showtime, have dinner,bath and cocktail....boom "Showtime" :D

Grrrr stupid football is taking over my BB7 time..... I can't stay up til 2 am to watch it...I have tivo, but its just not the same as watching it live......grrrrrrrr stupid football, who watches pre season anyway....grrrrrrr......stupid football...... jumps down from her soapbox...... :angry:<_<

Actually I read, there is definitely going to be eviction, HOH, nominations, POV challenge, POV meeting and then another eviction. The only good thing about this format is that if CG wins CT cannot get in his ear, so maybe he will nominate CT? Fingers crossed :excl:

This is Yahoo's description of tonight's episode:

"Episode #724. Two houseguests must leave. "

Short and to the point ...

==================

Does anyone have any info on how the double eviction is planned. We know Dani is out the door. Then, what happens? Quick hoh, pick the noms, no veto or quick veto, replacement noms, live vote, what??? Seems like a lot to get done in one hour ... Of course if they would skip all the flashback to previous episodes then they could save 15 minutes and skip Dani's exit interview (there could be an interview with both HGs on the next episode) .... anyboody, anybody, BUELLER....

Actually I read, there is definitely going to be eviction, HOH, nominations, POV challenge, POV meeting and then another eviction. The only good thing about this format is that if CG wins CT cannot get in his ear, so maybe he will nominate CT? Fingers crossed

That would be great if CG got the 1st HOH......then end the show with remaining HG's in a endurance comp for new HOH.

Really can't wait to see their expression tonight when they realize what's going down :lol:

Longest day yet in this season!

"I hope bb doesn't spoil it by having everyone pack up today. I would think they would wait until after the show is over, then put the remaining hg in outdoor lockdown so that whoever get evicted can go back in and pack. At least I hope they're smart enough to think of that. God I can't wait to see their faces when Julie announces this!"

Hubby and I were discussing this last night and we decided that is probably how it will go down.

Can't wait!

I like this because it will prevent CT from doing their usual strategizing aka threats, especially by that imbecile Boogie. Having CG win it would be okay with me, since I don't think he'll nominate Janelle. So whoever goes tonight, Mike, Will, or Erika, doesn't really matter to me. Ideally, it would be Boogie, since that would also weaken Erika. And even if she wins the HOH after he's gone, Will would vote to keep Janelle in the game, I would think. And then the final HOH would be endurance, which CG can't win, and Will will probably throw. If it's a CG/Will/Janelle final three, she would win that final HOH for sure. So if you are a Janelle fan, and I obviously am, then it looks good. But then again, she could be going home tonight, you never know. :lol: I smell a backdoor. :lol::(

I don't want BB to tell them to pack. I want who ever is getting evicted to just get evicted. Maybe the other guests could start chucking their things out the door while they are being interviewed by Julie...or over the fence once they leave. How funny would that be!!!

Archived