Tuesday Night's Show - (August 29th)

laladoopiedu

Who else here probably won't get to watch Big Brother tonight because news castings or possible cable outages that might happen with Ernesto coming through? My CBS station is already in coverage mode, not showing any programming but updates, interviews, and ways to prepare yourself for the storm.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm lucky.. Up here, I have two stations that are going to be carrying BB tonight. If CBS fails, I can count on Global. Plus, if I miss both, it airs on NTV (provincial station) tomorrow night.

I wish all of you guys down there the best with Ernesto!

i stay in miami so i prpbably miss tonight show also

bump

idiots made them get this far :lol:

Hmm, so far we've heard Will say "I don't care who goes as long as it's not me and Mike Boogie" and we've heard Janelle go "I told a fib when I told Erika I'd put up Chilltown"....

Yet Will's the one in love and Janelle is actually playing Chilltown. :lol:

lol :lol:

is cg mentally challenge?

ericka wont be getting dani vote if she makes final

having a leech seal your fate aint right one bit :mellow:

man WILL is good. if i have to stay in hoh room so danielle wont get last word i would :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That was the best episode. I hope the doc is handsomely paid!! He has totally made the season!! I never watched Season 2, but I didn't think there was anyway that the HG's would trust his BS after watching Season 2 (or at least I thought they would watch season 2).

I bow to the ultimate reality show contestant....the PUPPET MASTER!!!!!!!

but Will has stated a few times (again tonight) that janelle is the best reality tv player

ken jennings the best

OMG!!!!

What is up with Booger and Erika????

Booger and Erika:

Mike is obviously acting weird in tonights show. I know that he is using Erika to further himself in the game (DUH!!!)

But seriously, how stupid is this girl???? (sorry for the bold, I just can't believe this.) :blink::blink:

How can Erika NOT know that Mike dosen't like her. Is she really that desperate. Look at his body language when he talks to her. He stands there in a closed off position with his arms folded accross his chest. He seems to reluctantly kiss her, and he turns away from her or shuts her down when she is really looking for some intimacy. I've never seen someone so disinterested! :unsure:

I TRY not to talk bad of the houseguests, but this is just getting ridiculous. Aside from a feeding tube, Erika needs to get a clue!

And, if I was in the house I would snatch that cigarette right out of her hand. Not because I'm against smoking, but because she's just adding years to her already aging face. She already qualifies for the BB Geriatric AllStars.

I feel really mean for saying all of this about her, but I just can't stand to see her make more of a fool out of herself than she already seems. :(

It dosen't surprise me that she's made it as far as she has, unlike many of the others who post. She is a weak and vulnerable person and is easy prey. She can be used easily and unfortunately for Erika, Mike is using her. <_<

This is all JMO.

Dani:

I don't have the live feeds, but from everything I've read, Dani's been hitting the bottle pretty hard. I was expecting BB to overplay her drinking. I was surprised because I felt that they underplayed it (from what I've heard).

Is BB trying to be nice and protect her since alcoholism is a sensitive topic?

On the other hand, BB (and Will) did a great job of making Dani look like a stalker. I was almost afraid for Erika when Dani was trying to get into the HOH room. :lol:

BTW: Why wasn't Booger sleeping in the HOH room with Erika. I know that Booger didn't want to get up to help Erika and it showed what a true jerk he was. But, what was his excuse for not spending the night in the HOH room with Erika? :huh:

George: What else is there to say. Gotta love the guy. Loved Will or Boogie's comment about him being simple.

Neil Patrick Harris:

I thought BB did a great job incorporating him into the show and the story line. LMAO at Will's "crush" on him.

Sorry that this is so long. I could go on and on, but I will spare you all. There were a lot of great things about tonights episode. I thought it might be kind of boring, but I thought it was really good. :)

(Now I realize that I should have split up all of these topics and posted them on different threads. Sorry!)

Y' know, even with watching the live feeds, after that show I feel that "I genuinely like them all."

Oh yeah, that entity some of us want to not win -- Chill Town?

The easy part of it all is this: Boogie has no charm.

And the leprechaun (gnome?) in me understands that charm can be a key to floating to the top.

Oh, how I love (and respect) the power of 'magic'.

So, how did that show make you feel?

I don't understand why these women can't see what the guys are doing to them. I heard Erika ask Mike if he was playing her. If she is that suspicious why doesn't she do something. She also keeps saying that she is an emotional player. Well.... we know where her emotions are.... in bed with Booger.

In retrospect I can now see that E.'s "flirting" with so many of the male HG's early-on was almost certainly a ploy (probably suggested by W.: "until we admit you're with us, try to get some of the guys on your side.")

But what seems to me worth remarking on is HOW she "flirted" with them: I heard her tell two of them (Kaysar and James) at different times that they should marry her.

Even though it was play, the fact that her mind leads her to play THAT way suggests to me that she WANTS to be bonded. (I've read that she recently broke up with a long-term boyfriend so it may be just "rebound," but I think it's more likely to reflect her newfound fear that she'll end up alone (since for several years before the breakup she probably assumed they were together for the long haul.)

PS: does anyone know anything about E.'s sibling-status? (That is, how many brothers and sisters, younger or older?)

Women think emotionally. Erika even said it. She lets her emotions get in the way. She had to go to Mike to make the decision for her, becuase making the decision was too painful. Mike was more than happy to make the decision that would benefit him the most. When Dani got upset, she went and got Will to "protect" her. He did and now Danielle is going home.

Archived