Erin Brody has DUMPED Dr. Delicious!!!

EEonBB

All of Erins pics have been removed from Will's MySpace page. There is also this note from the people who are running his MySpace page while he is gone:

"There has also been speculation on the disappearance of the pictures of Will and Erin Brodie that were on the site. After the infamous shower scene with Mike, Erica, Janelle and Will, Erin requested that we remove them and we did. We will not make any other comment on this as it is a private matter between Will and Erin and we respect that. "

Erin is also no longer helping to run his myspace page...

WOW!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the article says:

'At one point the two even kissed in the shower. The next day, Dr. Will begged feed watchers to get in touch with Erin to warn her and tell her "its just a game."'

that's not true! erica and boogie kissed in the shower. will and janie's legs were far apart, she was trying to hang on him and he was pushing her away telling her to stop. then when they played spin the bottle and it was janie's turn to kiss him, they went under water but he came up and said something to the effect of, 'seriously, stop kissing me' and janie was sad after that. she said 'ok' in a sad voice then got out of the hot tub and went into the pool byherself looking bummed out.

will does flirt with her, but he's made it clear on tv that he is using her for strategic purposes only. if i was watching the show on tv only, i would believe it. but maybe erin was watching the feeds and felt that there was true chemistry there between will and janelle ( i think we all think that).

but honestly, he will be devastated and will desperately try to get erin back. he will hate janelle and will enver want to explore anything with her. i would love for them to hook up, but the truth is, his heart is with erin.

bigbrosister, how could you possibly know what is in Will's heart at this point? I mean, even he might not know just yet what his feelings are. He may be confused. He may have mixed feelings. I would think only time will tell.

And even if Erin Brodie really does break up with him, Will may have a change of heart and be okay with that. And it might not even be because of Janelle. Maybe he just started to realize that his relationship with Erin didn't have what it would take.

Any girl with half a brain would dump a guy that was acting the way Will is acting toward Janelle... He can blame it all on Janelle all he wants but he puts himself in those situtations and encourages it...its no ones fault but his own and I'm sure he will be hurt, but any girl with any type of self esteem knows better

Discussion between Erika and Boogie (from Jokers):

Boogie admited to Erika that Will has some feelings for Janelle...

Booger told Erika that Will could have put out Janelle this week but that's not going to happen. He said in so many words that the Will's feelings for Janelle are definately there and Will didn't expect to have the feelings that he has developed for her.

(ed: He was vague about the description of Will's feelings for Janelle, but he did elude that there's something there...perhaps good friends or companionship in the house)

Mike on Will and Janelle: I think he genuinely likes her, I think it became something he didn't expect it to

Guest jordansmom

Even if they get together I don't think it will last. It started out wrong. Then again you never know Im not a fan of Janie but I do wish her and ev1 else for that matter happiness and love. Love is sooo wonderful when its right.

I think there is a possiblity that anything could happen...who are any of us to assume that something between two people that we don't know very well would work or not work... we dont know how these people are in their day to day lives, just how they act when they are locked in a house for 3 months...

On a similar note, I'm a B*tch to begin with, lock me in a house and give me slop to eat pretty soon Danielle would look like an Angel sent from heaven...

Guest jordansmom
Will just said on the live feeds he "loves his girlfriend" and "hates Janelle"

Wonder if he is doing that to save face? I would still be pissed if I were his "girlfriend".

Guest jordansmom
just how they act when they are locked in a house for 3 months...

If more ppl on messages boards took that advice there would be a lot less personal attacks.

I just read that Julie Chen was on Wills MySpace friends list. After Will called her "sweetheart" on live TV, either Julie removed herself or someone removed her from his friends list.

Julie needs to go somewhere...she is the most uncomfortable host i've ever seen, she doesnt know how to act on spur of the moment...its just akward...if BB comes back next year we need a new host!!!

He's better off without Erin Brody. Think about this before you answer. Would YOU want to be with a woman who was on a show called "For Love or Money"? I mean it's basically a show about goldigging.

Not my type of woman no matter what she looks like.

I dont believe for a minute that Erin has left Will....Its all a big show her having her pictures removed...As for Will and Janelle being a couple thats all SHOW!!!!

Even though Dr. Will has lied this whole season I still think he is too good for Erin. She is such a money hungry sl*&. Did anyone watch her on For Love or Money. She played all those men and the nerve of her to dump him like that. There is no way I would ever talk to her again if I were Will. She could have waited until after the show to do the breakup. She obviously doesn't love him like he says he loves her. GO FIND ANOTHER SHOW TO BE ON ERIN!!!! :P

I have felt for awhile that Will really does have feelings for Janelle. I believe it started out as strictly game but as Boogie said to Ericka, it turned out to be more than he (Will) expected. I think they are perfect for each other and when you see them playing on the trampoline together, (lol) you will know its true too!

Does anyone have info on how I can see a picture of Erin? I am curious about Janie dolls competion. ;)

Archived