Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Discussion

Go Ozzie!!!

I'm glad Ozzie won the car. The votes were so close; it just seems fair he should get something for his outstanding physicallity in this game. :)

And I must say Sundra looked gorgeous. Boy, did she clean up well and surprisingly she seems to be just as beautiful inside. :)

I can't believe Becky and Sundra couldn't make a fire. That is unbelievable and especially after they were given matches. Maybe they should have given them a flame thrower. :rolleyes:

I thought the fire challenge was the funniest thing this entire season. Watching everyone else as the timer ticked off 30 minute increments was hilarious.

It was so obvious during the Q & A that Becky wasn't going to get even one vote. Half the jury didn't even address her.

Adam, boy! was I the only one that couldn't stand him to the very end? His attitude in his questioning was so tactless, talk trash! Talk trash? Sorry doofus, not everyone subscribes to your approach to life!!

Agree with the Sundra remarks, she really is a beautiful woman both inside and out.

First, Congratulations to Yul!!!

Second, before tonight, I was rooting for Yul OR Ozzy to win and the other come in 2nd. But, now I feel that this ending was the absolutely correct decision. After watching the 2-hour finale' I was reminded of all the things Yul did to further himself in the game and that he had a handle on this from day one. So, I think he DESERVED 1st place and that the Poisideon (aka Ozzy) deserved 2nd + car.

I'm just so satisfied with tonight's ending! (Unlike that other reality show that I'm desperately obsessed with and wonder why at the end of each season... LOL.)

I agree with all your statements...Yul definitely was the right one to win, I'm glad Ozzie won the car, and Sundra was definitely the kindest and most beautiful woman there!

I only have two questions....

What in the heck is wrong with Becky that she wouldn't have even CONSIDERED Yul romantically?! Is that girl insane or just an idiot??? :blink:

and regarding Candice and Adam...Who do you think was the dumper and who do you think was the dumpee? I don't know about you, but Adam response seemed a little weird...you just know there's more to the story...

oh, and a comment....I STILL don't understand cao boi....

but Adam response seemed a little weird...you just know there's more to the story...

You answered your own question kayo, he IS weird, thus the weird response. He appears to be a weird bitter person.

Poor Billy, it seems the Billy we saw the night he got voted off was the same Billy who attended the reunion show. First of all, is that shirt/bandana set he wears part of some sort of costume, is it supposed to mean something or does he just think its cool? He didn't deny his love thing for Candice, too weird! He justified it citing the situation/stress/environment (whatever). The point being, he was only there for what, 4-5 days max? He has no idea what stress is!

Caoboi is just Caoboi, he's a mystic, he's old world. I thought it was hilarious when he said people ask him if he understands English and when he gives them a blank stare they ask him again, louder! Yeah, saying the same thing louder always makes the person understand a language they don't speak!

The reunion show wasn't bad. That last tribal council though, wow. I thought they all acted like brats sitting there smirking and nodding and back patting each other. I hope Candice gets that eye-rolling affliction taken care of before she starts interviewing patients.

First of all, is that shirt/bandana set he wears part of some sort of costume, is it supposed to mean something or does he just think its cool?

Ah, Billy -- clinging so desparately for his moment of fame that he wears the same outfit to be sure everyone recognizes him.

I was sorry to see him give Candace the satisfaction of still being an object of his yearning. I can just imagine the eye-rolls she'll be giving that in her interviews.

Did anybody catch who voted for who. I seen that Parv voted for Ozzy, Johnathon and Adam voted for Yul. But did anyone catch who anybody else voted for.

I was happy with the results, but I would have preferred Ozzy unloading on Jonathan duringthe Q&A. What an ass, Jonathan is. "Sense of Intitlement??" It's called a clear conscience, jerk. While Jonathan spent a majority of the time scheming and backstabbing to further himself in the game, Ozzy spent his 39 days making sure his team won...and then he on him winning.

I wanted Ozzy to remind Jonathan that Jonathan was out to boot Ozzy from the moment the wound up on the same team. Ozzy should have just said that Jonathan had no intention of voting for him and Jonathan should just continue to lick his wounds and shut up!

I thought the jury questions were very boring. I was really dissapointed.

I really wanted Ozzie to win, just because I loved to watch him play! He played the game the way I like to see it played. He was always an asset to have on your team, and when the teams were done, he played for himself, and was unbeatable! I don't really think he told lies, or really betrayed anyone did he? Not that that really matters, because it is part of the game.

I'm glad that Yul won, just would have rather seen their prizes switched. But, I'm not at all disappointed.

I think adumb and candace should ride off into the sunset together -- or ride off the edge of the world, or something. I hope I never have to see their mugs again! Billy-- you are WAY too good for candace!

I can conjure up a fire(uh..er..IF I could) faster than those 2 ladies if they had one handed to them!!Jeff looked pissed lmao!

Adam...bitter MUCH?

Candice rolls her eyes because they're too close together & she's hoping it'll roll em apart.

Billy Billy Billy.....nuff said.

Ok this is how I see it.....Yul and Ozzie were mutually beneficial for each other. Yul obviously benefitted from Ozzie's ability to win challenges. If Ozzy had not been on Aitu when the mutiny happened, it is very probable that Yul, Becky and Sundra would not have won those immunity challenges and would have been wiped out. So I give Ozzie all the credit for keeping Aitu in the game until the merge. But on the flip side Ozzie benefitted from the strategic moves that Yul made after the merge. Either one of them could have won. I would have been happier if Ozzie won but Yul was also deserving.

So I give Ozzie all the credit for keeping Aitu in the game until the merge.

I don't. Remember the cannon ball dropping challenge? That was all Yul on figuring out how to get that done. :)

Sign in to follow this