Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Discussion

I agree with you Rook except I'd like to see Adam go first. He gets on my nerves. Big dumb jock who thought he and Nate were in control. I was so laughing at his ignorant self. The preview of next week's show showed Candace confronting Jonathan and that's usually not a good thing.

Yes Yul is a man of honor, smart and calculating without being conceited. Between his smarts and Ozzy's athletic ability, it would make a good final two.

Becky is and always has been Yul's friend and confidant. I think he will protect her as long as he can. ;)

Time to ditch the coattail riders(Parv,Becky,Adam,Candace,etc.)

And ffs will SOMEONE teach Adam and Candace to chew with their mouths CLOSED!!!

Let's make some predictions on who is going next week by discussing who we think is the safest to stay next week and who is the least safest. Here are my predictions.

#1 Yul - Has the hidden immunity idol, no further explanation needed

#2 Sundra - She is part of the Aitu tribe who is dominating this game. She's ahead of Becky since Becky and Yul are seen as this tight pair, and she's ahead of Ozzy because well, obviously he's a target. And let's face it, she's probably on the bottom of the list for Raro to get rid of. She can easily make final 3 in this game and not do a thing.

#3 Parvati - You're probably thinking, WHAT THE HELL? But think about it, do you really think she'll receive votes since Candice betrayed the tribe and Adam can be seen as a physical threat? Nope, she's staying

#4 Becky - Part of the Aitu dominating tribe. She's pretty much guaranteed another week unless Ozzy wins immunity and Jonathan tries to weasel his way back into Raro. Ain't going to happen, but just in theory.

#5 Ozzy - Part of the Aitu tribe and probably going to be targetted soon for his ability to win competitions.

#6 Adam - he's A-dumb

#7 Candice - I think Aitu wants to really get rid of her since she betrayed the tribe

And the least safest person on the island is...

#8 Billy - I know it seems like a long shot, but he might see his girlfriend Candice in trouble and try to join the tribe again. Who knows? Anything is possible.

(#8 Jonathan - he's going to be at the bottom of the totem pole for the rest of the game)

Here's my order of safest to least safest.

#1 Yul (Safe as can be)

#2 Sundra (Floating safely in #2)

#3 Becky (Targeted for being so close to the idol holder.)

#4 Ozzie (Most dangerous on Aitu, but safe this week.)

#5 Johnathan (Yul will keep him for at least one more week.)

#6 Parvati (Her only flaw is she's part of Raro)

#7 Adam (If Candace wins imunity, Adam will go in her place.)

#8 Candace (Aitu can't wait to pay her back by voting her off this week.)

I think Aitu will opt to get rid of Adam over Candice. Remember, they were originally going to get rid of Adam this week but decided instead on Nate in order to show a sign of loyalty to Jonathan. They'll view Adam as a physical threat and he'll join his buddy Nate on the jury.

I do want to bring up a point though, which is that I don't think it's always smart to target the physically strong in the merge. The natural point is that they're a threat to win all the immunities. I think this is a crock really. While most of the pre-merge challenges in seasons with mix-gendered tribes require brute physical force and speed, a lot of the merge challenges require more of a particular skill, mental challenges, endurance, in addition to physical ability. Look at the people who have dominated immunity challenges in their seasons, it's rarely the gigantic muscular guy.

Kelly- skinny girl

Colby- yeah, whatever

Brian- 30 somethings guy, not particularly muscular

Darrah- skinny girl

Chris- overweight dude who cost his tribe the first challenge

Tom- Gray hair, old guy

Rafe- Skinny, gay guy

Terry- Gray hair, old guy

Really, it's smarter to get rid of strategic threats at the begining of the merge that could swing people over to your tribe. In this case, it'd be smarter for Aitu to knock off Candice who's definitely shown better abilities strategic wise than Adam. But alas, my belief isn't backed by many and it will likely be Adam going hope save some shaking up in the next three days.

i want jonathan to go......he's just annoying. and he's the biggest liar on the island. no one trusts him. if he doesn't win, candace is gone........ :lol::lol: kidding.....yul and the gang will keep him and knock him out at final 5....ozzy is gonna dominate the immunity challenges so that's not a concern. i think candace next, followed by adam, and then parvati

Well, Jonathan is shooting himself in the foot. I still put him at the bottom of the totem poll for next week

My order of safest to least safe is:

Yul

Sundra

Becky

Ozzy

Parvati

Adumb

Jonathan

Yul

Sundra

Becky

Ozzy

Jonathan

Parvati

Adam

I think John will go at 5. The editors want us to think he's close to going, but I think the reality is, he's aligned with Aitu and Adam and Parvati :( will go before him.

:)

Also, did you notice the faces of Adam, Parvati, and Candice at the beginning of the episode when Jonathan told them that Yul has the immunity idol? :lol::lol::lol:

Well damn i had the wrong day for taping it tonite. I went to CBS to watch it, when do they ussually have it to air? And when looking for the episode I was spoiled :angry:

One of the Best tribal Councils ever!!!! :lol::lol:

I just couldn't believe the idiocy of the old Raro tribe.

How on earth are they going to sit there and get mad at Jonathen when they knew damn well that he wasn't to be trusted AND had numerous oppurtunities to get rid of him, but decided that they needed to use him.

Now who's fault is it that that plan pretty much turned around and bit them on their spoiled asses?

It sure as hell wasn't Jon's fault. He was being threatened with elimination and took his chance to get further in the game.

Good for him! He is the one out there working the hardest to make sure he's gonna go further. Yeah his personality is a bit irritating, but no one can deny that he's working it 110%.

Poverty, Adumb can go suck on an egg. Freaking spoiled brats expecting to be handed everything while everyone else does the work. I don't think I ever heard a comeback when that was stated. They just wanted to keep pointing their fingers at Jon hoping he would leave..... but once again totally forgetting that they had their chance and blew it.

I can already tell that this jury is going to suck b/c there are going to be way too many people voting on emotion instead of their head.. and I really can't stand that. Even if they do end up voting for someone I like (if they make it to final 2 that is)...you just know emotions are going to be running high and although it will be interesting to watch, the whining finger pointing is going to suck.

And pls tell me I wasn't the only one who wanted to punch out Nate when he was making a fool out of himself in the jury... they really need to put some sort of 2 way mirror or something inbetween them so the people still in the game can't see the jury's stupid ass reactions.

:lol: Yeah Nate was pretty annoying you didnt see the other guy on the jury acting that way when Nate was voted out

i like yul, but so does he. did he remind anyone else of the godfather last nite? the way he was talking to becky, he had final 2 sealed. i think he made a huge mistake last nite with not taking out jonathan.....imo, he's down 4 votes now. careful buddy......

I dont think he thought he had final 2 locked he was just going through everything that could happen if he were to make Final 2. It's nice to see someone think ahead

When Yul was talking with Becky about final 2 I couldn't help but think of Dianne (BB5) and her talk with Drew that ultimately got her evicted. OOOOOO Yul, I hope that doesn't come back to bite you in that fine tush!!!

I don't think that the Raro Four is going to vote against Yul in the final vote. I think they were just trying to use that as a tool to keep themselves in. They all at least respect Yul and would find him deserving of the win I believe.

By far the most interesting season in a long time. It started out kinda slow but has definitely gained momentum that I think has nothing to do with the original twist of ethnic division.

And pls tell me I wasn't the only one who wanted to punch out Nate when he was making a fool out of himself in the jury...

:lol::lol:

Is it really worth wasting the energy on that moron... Actually moron is a compliment to him... Nate is a moroff...

Wait, this was the season they were divided by race? :D

All of us knew race would play no factor. The damn media had to play it up.

But has race not played a factor? This is the first season that didn't feature a predominately white cast with token other races thrown in. I beleive that the different cultures do have at least some impact on the game. It isn't intelligence or physical differences, but more of a social nature.

I think initially when the teams were segregated by race, there was a certain pride in all their heritages and ethnicities. After the merges, it started being individual and tribe oriented. On an island with only themselves, I doubt they are saying or thinking anything about the racial differences between Yul and Adam. It's the character of the individual that counts.

We live every day with different ethnicities. You either like someone or you don't. Certain people click and we find things we admire about them whether they are black, white, Asian or Hispanic. Rarely in life do I stick with someone strictly because they are the same race as I am, especially if they are a less than desirable personality. ;)

I totally agree, Cat. Well said! :)

Sign in to follow this