Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Discussion

What's everyone's take on Brad becoming the first jury member? With the contestants left, this would cause an even number jury and therefore the possibility of a tie. What are the theories? Or did I miss this discussion already?

i was wondering that too jersey.......what will they do with an even numbered jury....or will someone not be granted access to the jury who is still in the game?

Maybe that is what is in the bottle? Someone gets to choose a contestant who will not sit on the jury? Oooohhhhh. . . would love that.

that would be hilarious.

OR maybe the final immunity winner can decide one person on the jury who can't vote....

Alliances Cook Island

Not worth the sand they were written in .... hmmmpf

I loved tonight's show. This is why Survivor never gets old for me.

I loved Candace the traitor crying on Exile Island. That's what you get for being a scumbag. :lol:

I loved Aitu winning both challenges. Go Go Aitu! B)

I loved Raro getting stuck with the double eviction and the look on their faces when they read the note. Bunch of lazy losers deserve what they get. :D

Did Rook just call Parvati a loser? I mean, after all, she is on team Raro. :)

Kidding aside, I was so yelling for Aitu to take that last challenge. Ozzy swims like a dolphin and never lets down in the challenges.

My question, if Jonathan has been feeding them, why aren't they better at the challenges? I didn't think Nate was going to make it back to the shore. :(

This season is SO much better than the last season! I love the twists like tonight's double-whammy at tribal council...finally something to get interested in again!

I'd love to see them hold out for one more Raro tribal council so the teams would be evened up for a merge, and then Aito can start picking them off beginning with Candace. I am a little surprised they didn't send Jonathan to Exile Island this time though since he abandoned them too.

Oh, and what Rook and Slowpoke said.... ;)

They know Jonathan won't mind and that it's mentally waring down Candice.

I think Aitu should be alright, Nate should have the sense to declare mutiny and vote out the whites.

Nate should have the sense to declare mutiny and vote out the whites.

After the way the vote went tonight, Nate better concentrate on a Raro win or hope for a merge...

It looks like team white is sticking together... So far...

i understand its mentally wearing on candice, but it doesn't weaken her for challenges. they put her in reward challenges so she really can't compete in the immunity.....not that it matters, raro couldn't win a challenge to save their lives!

Yep next week it is going to be the white team against Raro. Bye bye Nate.

Stupid idiots should have voted out Jonathon and Candace. Oh well....

Wow, I hate to think its coming to this. IF it does come down to a very unified color on the Raro team, they have a problem because Aitu (sp) seems unstoppable right now and none of the caucasions can take them. Jonathan is the only one who seems to care about keeping the camp alive, Parvati tries to pitch in in challenges; Adam and Candace will self destruct. Also, when Jonathan speaks up next week about the camp slackers, he may as well just go snuff out his torch before the challenges.

I am loving this! Aitu just burns Raro in the challenges. And Raro is such a fractured team-- absolutely no team spirit. Listen to the uh... encouraging??? comments from the side lines. It's like the bickering couples on AR -- "use both hands.. I TRYING!!!" wasting more time flapping their jaws then working..... Annoying!

I think they keep sending Candace, because she was the first to jump. Jonathan followed-- and probably would have stayed had she not jumped. Not that that makes Jonathan's move any less traitorous ( is that a word?), but Candace was the leader -- she must be punished. She seems, I don't know--- dumber, blonder maybe.... on Raro than she did on Aitu.

Raro should have dumped the 2 traitors,--- if they could have stayed loyal, they would at least have had that. Now, they are physical loser, and team losers too.

I hope Aitu keeps winning-- and I don't think there's any way anyone from Raro could break Aitu's bond. They got crapped on my Candace and Jonathan, and came out stronger and tighter than every before! Plus, Yul having the idol could really change the game.....in Aitu's favor, of course!

Do you think everyone knows Yul has the idol?

It's like they've given up on it.

I love Ozzy and Yule!!! Together they're a power house! I feel bad for Jen, but on a brighter note am glad that the tribe is down to 5. I'm still secretly hoping Brad is able to join the game again somehow, anything to piss Jonathon off. Can that guy be anymore pompous?

Can anyone help me? I won't be able to watch the show on Thanksgiving night and don't have the capability to time-record the episode. Does anyone know if there is a place online where we can watch past episodes in their entirety...or if they are going to show the episode on an additional night because of Thanksgiving?

True. Either the moronic trio will finally get sent out or everyone will come together to get rid of the sneaky player (Jonathan).

Thanks, Cajunboiler! I ended up being able to record it after all and just finished watching it. Survivor is actually lots of fun to watch again- YAAY! And all the thanks go to Yul's masterful game playing and the unbelievably moronic Adam....what in the heck is he thinking?? I guess that's the point though, isn't it? He's not! "No way Yul has the idol"....sheesh, that one's gonna bite him. And hopefully soon...like next week...

I'd like to see Candace go next. She was the one who mutinied. Johnathan went with her based on her decision. It was impulsive. She just wanted to be with Adam. Johnathan could go once Aitu has numerical advantage, but Yul strikes me as someone with honor. He made a deal with Johnathan and he'll probably keep it. I think the two most deserving players are Ozzie and Yul. I'd like to see them in final two. I still like Becky, but she's not a driving force in the game.

Sign in to follow this